GIVEAWAY

Tech4U

Ok guys here it is...

For everyone that subscribes to my channel you will get one entry into the drawing.

I will add one cell holder per subscriber and will round up to even number at the end. (up to 200 pieces)

You also must be a member of the forums to win.

Here is the link to subscribe and enter.

https://gleam.io/8Qq6d/4-x-5-cell-holder-giveaway

GO GO GO

And thank you to everyone

ALSO if you already subscribed just click the link and confirm it.

Have fun guys!!!!

Gleam will pick the winner so it will be fair guys.

I was already subbed - did your process and it asked me to sub again ? weird but meh lol

It checks that you subbed when you click on the link. But it will still take you to youtube and tell you to sub.

F.Y.I. i did not get a notification for the post on this thread..... hmmmm

Guess i need to check some settings.............

And on the give away i am going to use the total subs number for how many cell holders that are going to be given away. Not just the people that entered. I think Average Joe can verify that you will get what i promise!!!

:|) Hey liked the speed of work in the your last video "DIY Wire install for solar and future powerwall".

My preference would be to install a conduit between your breaker and the inverter rather than having the cables hanging there etc.

Heat stress could cause them to no-longer support themselves.

I see the stuff at Homedepot for about $1 foot, but I would just ask a local electrical contractor or electrician for a couple of feet. They will often have it left over from a job.

Or am off base here?

Oh ya, you don't like solid conduit?

What advantages are there for the type you are using right now. I haven't use that stuff before.
I have used the solid stuff and the flexible metal stuff.

Solid is fine but in the application i am using it its just easier to work with. And its water tight. (not that its in a wet location but the inverter can be installed in a wet location if need be.

Back