On-Site Marketplace Auctions with Paypal Integration

David L Condrey

Would be awesome if I could post and publish an auction right here on this website. There are plenty of open source examples on Github. Just a matter of integrating it on this site.

The current Marketplace that is here isn't busy enough as it is. I doubt an "auction" style listing would be any better. True, it might drive traffic, but it might also bring a lot of traffic we don't want.
I personally would not want to have to go through and approve/disapprove auction listings.

Food for thought but not in the limited budget in remotely near future - we have a few plans for upgrades in the process. Thanks for the input tho

hbpowerwall said:
Food for thought but not in the limited budget in remotely near future - we have a few plans for upgrades in the process. Thanks for the input tho

Hi,

I don't usually make something like this my first post, but I'm learning a lot here, and I just wanted to let you know that the links in your sig are not working. They lead to random auctions, or the Au eBay front page, but not to yours or any store.

Thanks again for a wonderful site.
Shawn

Shawndoe said:
hbpowerwall said:

Hi,

I don't usually make something like this my first post, but I'm learning a lot here, and I just wanted to let you know that the links in your sig are not working. They lead to random auctions, or the Au eBay front page, but not to yours or any store.

Thanks again for a wonderful site.
Shawn

Thanks mate i'll look into it tomorrow - worked in a test post lol

Back