Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dennis' 14s200p x 2.
(01-06-2019, 08:35 AM)daromer Wrote: I like the racks for sure! Smile

Thanks Daniel. Means a lot Smile
Slowly but steady! So many batteries! Ack

Finished! Now i need to replace the shrink bought from 18650shrink Smile 

Korishan, chuckp, winny And 4 others like this post
Lotsa batteries! Can't wait to see the final project!
WuggyBuggy likes this post
Cell progress: 2016/10/17:                                       Business Owner                                       Projects:
180cells@2.0                                             http://18650shrinkandcellholders.com                     www.PortableRecycledPower.com
600cells@2.1-2.6a                                                                                                                8Kw Powerwall  
70cells@2.7a+                                                                                                                     1Kw PowerBlade 
                                                                                                                                          16Kw PowerRack (concept)
                                                                                                                                          12v LED Sconce
That's awesome man
Save 10% at Battery Hookup with code 'Powerwalls' Just enter it in checkout www.batteryhookup.com
Thanks guys. Next pic gonna be with the shrink.... that blue shrink wrapper looks awesome 18650shrink!
LEDSchlucker likes this post
Electric blue from Keith aka 18650shrink.

Making busbar for my 200p. 

chuckp, jdeadman, bournevexed And 1 others like this post
Your busbars look amazing!
Can't wait to see a finished pack...
Cleanup in isle 4, isle 4 - you'll need a big bucket and a mop!
Save 10% at Battery Hookup with code 'Powerwalls' Just enter it in checkout www.batteryhookup.com
(02-19-2019, 10:56 AM)LEDSchlucker Wrote: Your busbars look amazing!
Can't wait to see a finished pack...

Thanks man! Just saw a big blury picture, will change that with a good one soon.

(02-20-2019, 10:15 AM)hbpowerwall Wrote: Cleanup in isle 4, isle 4 - you'll need a big bucket and a mop!

Well I would call it isle 1, only got one! Tissue might be enough? That electric blue... Mmmm