Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chris's Build Thread
I get a lot of questions about my powerwall, so here is an overview video: 

hbpowerwall and Stingy49 like this post
That's a really thorough overview of your powerwall setup! Thank you for posting it!
Formerly known as Dallski
(08-24-2019, 07:37 PM)whoinow Wrote: Panels are up! Picture from the front was taken early evening, thus the shading.

Now that I have 2 solar chargers, my Batrium to Schneider translator needed to control them both. The translator can now support N chargers and will set charging currents from the Batrium (limited, full, etc).

I have also setup influxdb with Grafana to show data from the Batrium, IotaWatt and the Schneider equipment. Pretty happy with the layout and dataset so far.

How much do the surrounding trees/houses impact your solar?
hbpowerwall likes this post
(11-26-2019, 12:03 AM)Stingy49 Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 07:37 PM)whoinow Wrote: Panels are up! Picture from the front was taken early evening, thus the shading.

Now that I have 2 solar chargers, my Batrium to Schneider translator needed to control them both. The translator can now support N chargers and will set charging currents from the Batrium (limited, full, etc).

I have also setup influxdb with Grafana to show data from the Batrium, IotaWatt and the Schneider equipment. Pretty happy with the layout and dataset so far.

How much do the surrounding trees/houses impact your solar?

Right now my production is awful. Its my first winter with the whole setup. The garage array doesn't produce much. I am used to do doing over 30kWh a day, right now I am under 10kWh. Is what it is though.
Stingy49 likes this post