Hi there, from France

Starlyte

As we are putting solar pv and thermal panels on the roof, and our batteries, lead acid, are a bit small, I've been looking a DIYing a Tesla wall for a while. I was so happy to find this forum today. It seems very helpful. So, hello every body who's also interested in a similar project. I'm pleased to be among you.

Bonjour! Welcome to greatest show on earth! Oh wait, that tag is already taken. Hmmm. Ah well :p
There's several members from France, so you have several in the local area to collaborate with if you wish.

Starlyte said:
As we are putting solar pv and thermal panels on the roof, and our batteries, lead acid, are a bit small, I've been looking a DIYing a Tesla wall for a while. I was so happy to find this forum today. It seems very helpful. So, hello every body who's also interested in a similar project. I'm pleased to be among you.

:D Small problem with a leaky roof among other things (water pipe cut, kitchen falling down too soon, etc... :dodgy: ) but the original idea is back in motion! So I'll be back around here to pick up tips, and give any I may have.

One tip, very important, is that if you put panels on your roof, and you live in a normally dry region (which suffers from climate change, and is now WET!) is CHECK OUT YOUR ROOF first.
With all the recent rain ("recent" for more than a year in fact!) we had to get the peak and the sides repaired, which meant moving the panels, and now replacing them, as the roof people are not good for solar stuff!
:angel: Patience, patience... :mad:

Back