Listings not showing in marketplace?

glyndwr1998

Hi,

I have tried to place 2 posts in the marketplace forum, one for a solax x hybrid inverter, the other for a APC 10kva ups.

Sadly, neither post has been approved, i`ve read the marketplace rules, and sure i`e adhered to the rules, could any Admin help in this matter of getting these posts approved or explain what ive done wrong please.

Thank you.
Anthony.

They were discarded for not following rules.

If remember correctly, they didn't have pictures posted.

Hi mods,

I did realise the first 2 adverts i placed didnthave pictures, and only realised after i posted and read the rules.

So, i made a further 2 adverts that had pictures to comply with the rules, but they have been deleted too.

i made 2 ads one day, no pics

day aafter, made 2 new ads with pics, but these havet been approved either, i`m sure in these last 2 ads i have coplied with all the rules, but they havent been allowed or havent beed processed you.

Shall i re do the ads and submit them again?

Thanks.

There were no pictures posted. I can do quote placement if you'd like as we still have them.

Firstly, I believe what happened is you dropped the images in the image section, and never clicked on them to insert them into the post. Secondly, I'm assuming you didn't preview the post before posting as well.

Korishan said:
There were no pictures posted. I can do quote placement if you'd like as we still have them.

Firstly, I believe what happened is you dropped the images in the image section, and never clicked on them to insert them into the post. Secondly, I'm assuming you didn't preview the post before posting as well.

Thanks korishan for that detailed response.

Delete all other ads, and i`ll make new ones this afternoon, and of course double check before i post that the pics have indeed been inserted.

Thank you.

Back