(GER) FREE 40x 18650 Self discharging but good capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-J-Man

Greetings,

Ive got 40x Sony VC7 cells from an ebike pack which was drained by a faulty BMS. The cells were sitting at close to 0V, clearly for a while.
Managed to charge them back up carefully at 25mA and have cycled them 4x since. They are coming out at approx 3000mAh on the OPUS at 1A.
They havnt lost any more capacity. Temperaturesare completely normal.

Sadly they are discharging themselves. After about 1 Month they are down to 3V and would continue draining if left untouched.

I would throw them away but I thought maybe someone here wants to use them for something. Garden lights, torches??

Im giving them away for FREEto whoever wants them but Im asking you to pay the shipping costs, 7,99, Domestic inside Germany only.

Regards

J

image_jiaeid.jpg

Hello friend, I am new in this forum, I am trying to make my version of powerwall, I was wondering if you still have the cells, I do not know if you are willing to give them to me. I am in Guatemala

The-J-Man said:
Domestic inside Germany only.

I believe this answers your question, voltron

VOLTRON78 said:
Hello friend, I am new in this forum, I am trying to make my version of powerwall, I was wondering if you still have the cells, I do not know if you are willing to give them to me. I am in Guatemala
Hi volt,
Cant ship internationaly sorry.

Hello The-J-Man,

I am interested in the cells. They are available right now?

Greetings from Lake Constance,
Sven

Speicher said:
Hello The-J-Man,

Sven

Hi Sven,

klar die kannst du haben. Schreibst mir ne PM?

Gre

Speicher said:
Hello The-J-Man,

Sven

Hab die PM bekommen kann aber nicht drauf antworten weil da steht Private messaging ist bei dir deaktiviert. Habe also den email knopf geklickt. Wennst nichts bekommst gib bescheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back