RFI daily rating limit? [ANSWERED]

DCkiwi

this forum has a limit on frequency/volume of ratings given.

can you (an admin) please elaborate?

thankyou.

mike said:
I assume you're talking about user ratings? You can give out 5 reputations per day. If you're talking about thread ratings, there is no limit on those that I'm aware of.

assumption correct.

however, I have not rated a single thread in last 24hr, yet when I try to do it now, board says:

Error

You have already given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today.

i HAVE made several ratings on users, but none recently (ever?) on threads.

thoughts? cheers.

This is the thread ratings area I'm talking about. On the thread listings page, you can hover over the stars and click to rate the thread on a scale of 1-5. There is no limit to these.

image_odqcbc.jpg

When you're reading a thread and you click the thumb up button that says "Rate" that's giving reputation to the user. The same as if you clicked on the reputation number and clicked the "Rate User" button there. These are the ones limited to 5.

Two different rating systems :)

mike said:
When you're reading a thread and you click the thumb up button that says "Rate" that's giving reputation to the user. The same as if you clicked on the reputation number and clicked the "Rate User" button there. These are the ones limited to 5.

Two different rating systems :)

Got it, thanks heaps.

I was focussed on there being two ways to rate a member, not even thinking about a second rating system.

Crystal !

Back