Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
iCharger X6
nevermind, found it in mikes video / DIY tech and repair.
Upgrade to Windows 7! In all actuality that could be worth trying. Do a Win7 VM, create a USB filter so it is always passed through in case it power cycles, and see if it plays nicer in Win7. Worst case, even XP! That is of course only if it fails again.
Hi All !!!

1st post on here Smile

I have recently just bought the Icharger X8. I'm having trouble getting the Junsi console to pickup the device.
My computer is running windows 10 , so i read the above thread about installing the latest silicon UART driveers with still no luck. 

The logview software does not yet support the Icharger x6 or x8 which is a shame as that looks like good software.

If any of you have any suggestions i would really appreciate it.

Matt
(07-30-2019, 10:35 AM)Matty_0702 Wrote: Hi All !!!

1st post on here Smile

I have recently just bought the Icharger X8. I'm having trouble getting the Junsi console to pickup the device.
My computer is running windows 10 , so i read the above thread about installing the latest silicon UART driveers with still no luck. 

The logview software does not yet support the Icharger x6 or x8 which is a shame as that looks like good software.

If any of you have any suggestions i would really appreciate it.

Matt

Looking into buying one myself.
Have you had any issues so far?
(01-28-2019, 01:51 AM)Wolf Wrote: So I finally got my iCharger X6 up and running and proceed to install the PC software the Junis Console and all worked great.

So I'm going to graph a discharge cycle and it was working great then poof the program crashed and I cannot get Junis to see the iCharger any more. Rebooted uninstalled and reinstalled  makes the ding sound whenever I plug the iCharger into the usb plug says its connected etc. but Junis says no device found. Windows 10 pro.
Anybody have any Ideas?
I have done a quick look on the internet but no luck so far.

Wolf
Recently purchased I-charger X6 , for charging/discharging of lithium ion cells . I am having  issues with data logging. The device supports  two ways of data logging-
1. Using Junsi log viewer via  a PC
2. SD Card

While using the Junsi log viewer the data recorded is correct. However, while logged on SD Card the current data is incorrect. The value of current remains constant for 'n' rows while the actual load current is varying. Anyone facing the same issue ?