Li-Lon and Li-Po's in Va USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGPTWEGB

PLEASE PLEASE !!!!! I'm NOT GOING TO SHIP ! I live in Nortern Va.
Everything here is for PICK UP ONLY !!! at my House !!!!

1) I have a lot of Dell Flat Packs ( Li-Po's ) just pick them up FREE !!
After 2 years of picking up batteries I have set these aside and have no clue what to do with them.
So if you think you can use them There are yours !

image_rtfdcz.jpg

2) Symbol Li-Lon Cells Part Number 82-71364-03 3.7V 3800MAH/14.1wh
These came from hand scanners. I think I have 40 to 50 of them I did use a volt meter on some of them 2.8V to 3.1 tested I did test some that were .5V I would like a few dollars for these... Just due to the time I have doing all the pickups... .75 cent each..need to take them all.

image_gsawie.jpg

3) Panasonic Packs NIMH 12V 4.69AH 10 cells in a wrapped pack
again after picking up batteries 200 pds at a time these are cell units I find in the group.
NO TESTING DONE ON THESE ! Free if you can use them ...

image_mpmxqj.jpg

4) Drager Battery Module 24V 2500MAH Ni-MH again Free !!! if you can use them ...

image_uawuhi.jpg

5) also have Dell-Panasonic-Acer 18650 loaded packs I have these stored in plastic tubs
I can go though what I have most likely around 50 to 100 pds that I don't need. These are tubs that I have not tested but picked up with other battery groups. I would like to get 1.50 per pound.

image_byxghg.jpg

6) after 2 years of testing Ya I have some that have been tested but are below what I want to use. 1400MAH to 1000MAH

plus small tubs of headers ( seem to get warm at 1 amp charge and discharge ) low MAH under cells

I think someone could use the 1400MAH to 1000MAH this cells are tested they tested well just don't have the storage I want to use. .50 cent each ????

image_btkkcl.jpg

Thanks Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope someone can use the free stuff . Like I said . You need to come here and pick up !
Avery

tsmurray ,
Your private messaging disabled.
Front Royal Va.

MGPTWEGB said:
tsmurray ,
Your private messaging disabled.
Front Royal Va.

Hi MGPTWEGB, my first post here. I am new in this, and so far have not succeeded in collecting any battery packs. I have been reading threads to educate myself on the subject matter, but having actual cells to begin practicing on is the fastest way to learn. I intend to build a 10 kWh powerwall for a remote home (i.e no mains electricity available in the location, a village in Cameroon, but i currently live in the USA).
My location is Bowie, MD. i think it about 90 miles from Front Royal, VA (from google). I am of course interested in some of the stuff you are offering, especially the free powerpacks and those untested ones for sale

PM sent to Fannel

Ok...
Want to say THANKS TO THE FORUM !!!

Every Thing Is Gone !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back