What are some reputable sources to buy new cells?

Korishan

Administrator
Hello team,

I'm requesting a collection of reputable sources to buy new cells. These can be NiMH, NiCad, LiCo, LiFePO4, etc. I know queenbattery is a good source from Thunderhearts continued testing of their products.

Please post them in the following format:

Company Name:
URL:
Types of Cells:
Any Comments: (this would be expectations of the company, how their shipping times/costs are, communications, pros/cons of using them, experiences, etc.)

After we get a list of places, they will be introduced into the FAQ section with the same title.

Thank you for your assistance,

Kori

If I may I would like to throw my hat in the ring on this. All of the Boston Power batteries I have are new NOS. And I have a large suply of them. My feedback on selling some used laptop packson this forum has been good and with over 10 years of selling on Ebay my feedback is excellent. And of course as I have always stated, if and when I generate any sales from this forum I will donate back to it to help support what I view as an excellent resource for anyone involved with building battery packs of any kind.Thanks, Richard

I had purchased about 6,000 18650's now. I started off thinking new cells only.. and had some luck with ebike 36v 4.4ah (20 cells at 2100mah each) - but price went up and then some 'close my eyes attempts' yielded quick returns for just flat out false advertising. I eventually settled with 100% reliable (what is advertised is what you get) alaramhookup and power2spare on ebay. My last batch of 2,000 were about $1.20 each (modem cells) / 5 yrs old / average 2100mah and some modest work to pop them out of the cases. The cost adds up fast when you get into multiple-thousand and even new cells have 2yr old date codes as an example...

Back