What are some reputable charger/inverter brands to buy?

Korishan

Administrator
Hello team,

I'm requesting a collection of reputable sources and/or brands of chargers/inverters. I'm aware of AIMs andMPPT to name a couple. But even these, please post where you've gotten yours (even if used if the seller is regularly posting these). eBay stores, Ali Stores, etc are acceptable. If you see a unit that you'd like to enter, but is already posted, please feel free to add your info as well. We'll take all the info for each brand and combine them into a single post. The more the merrier.

Please post them in the following format:

CompanyName:
URL:
Type of Unit: (inverter, charger, hybrid, grid-tied, mppt, etc)
Power ratings: (wattage range, amps, surge, etc)
Any Comments: (this would be expectations of the company, how their shipping times/costs are, communications, pros/cons of using them, experiences, etc.)

After we get a list of places, they will be introduced into the FAQ section with the same title.

Thank you for your assistance,

Kori

Lemme try this again......

Korishan said:
Please post them in the following format:

CompanyName:
URL:
Type of Unit: (inverter, charger, hybrid, grid-tied, mppt, etc)
Power ratings: (wattage range, amps, surge, etc)
Any Comments: (this would be expectations of the company, how their shipping times/costs are, communications, pros/cons of using them, experiences, etc.)
After we get a list of places, they will be introduced into the FAQ section with the same title.

To add to the above, any rebates that are tied to a holiday event isn't what I'm looking for. Tho, that can be an incentive, but it's only for a short time. These listings will go in the FAQ as a general base line of chargers/inverters.

Back