Used 18650 Cells [EU only] [other country ask]

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.ebay.it/sch/paoloemuland/m.html?_trksid=p3692

www.wesellcells.eu

Few photos about small testing station (we have more than one in multiple places)
Soon (i wish) will have professional testing station (custom) with less result fluctuation.
We can send to Albania too (small packages)

Used tested cells
Some cells need re - shrink
I can sell some shrink soon

Taken from faulty ebike battery or laptop (most from ebike)

Tested with OPUS 3100 v2.2 and 0.5 A discharge

We always send baker's dozen.

International buyers are welcome (Only EU / UK at the moment)
Shipping costs will be calculated based on destination and weight. We ship only by courier who can transport lithium products according to ADR regulations Contact us before purchase and payment to know the actual amount of the shipment.

CUT: too many languages on a single POST

image_gosvfh.jpg

image_edtfrl.jpg

image_vvnhta.jpg

image_ewphly.jpg

image_crmkic.jpg

Google translator you've let me down

emuland-metroman said:
update quantity, quality shipping cost

Hello
I buy these cells 300x + 21xfree. Nice seller and very good cells.No hot when charging and no self-discharging the capacity it matches.

best regards
Zvonko

Hello I am interested in your cells.
One question:
Is the indicated capacity the original one of the batteries or the remaining available capacity?
So if you sell a 2000-2199 mA, is it now min 2000 mA or was it only if it was new?
Thanks

before someone check my ebay rating(maybe i should have bad feedback soon), i'll post this.

a customer told me that i've sent less cells (impossible by doing shipping weight / 45g) but with ebay and paypal, is better to have cells back instead of loosing both cells and money.

after a fight with customer that for returning items (i've payed shipping costo of return) and no help from him (courier ask paper for shipping lithium that he refuses to send them).

today i've got my 24kg pack back with this...

image_gcthfy.jpg

image_nuvxcb.jpg

image_oarnym.jpg

not all seller ar scammer, nor buyer

You can file a complaint at E-bay. You as an e-bay seller has an insurance too.

What about the carton? Has it been tampered with? (shipping insurance).

If not, You can file a fraud charge against Your customer. If he lives within EU Your chance is pretty good.

Finally, I am sorry to see this, no seller deserves this.

ChrisD

I agree with Chris. Don't let that idiot get away with it. Fight for your rights and your money back!

thanks for your support guys.

seems that ebay opened a case, and need "police" declaration of what's going on.

i'll goo asap and then will see.

Chris, package from customer was different from mine and when i got it nothing can let me think that someone has "modified" it while in transit...

emuland-metroman said:
today i've got my "police paper", and after 30 minutes ebay sent my money back.

It's great that things worked out in your favor! :D :cool:

and what happened to the buyer?
This is really dishonest on his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back