Panasonic, Sanyo, LG Cells in great condition [California]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

Hello everyone, im new to the forum but not new to 18650 cells.
I have for sale a large quantity of very excellent condition 18650 cells. The cells have very limited use, and besides the spot weld marks on their terminals, all thecells you buy from me will be in "like-new" condition, with a minimum of 85%+of their rated capacity, though most will be closer to 95%+ (some actually over their rated capacity). The cells I have listed below are the cells I currently have in stock, though my inventory is changing constantly

I registered here after my paypal account was permanentlylimited today for no reason (literally they refuse to provide me with any explanation. I had 100%feedback rating, all positive, no returns, no disputes, every buyer was 100% satisfied.

I'm posting here with the hope of findingnew long term buyers to conduct business with.
(I will sell to one-time buyers as well, as long as you are purchasing over 50cells. Ifyou would like to purchase fewer than 50 cells, feel free to ask, and until I gain trust on this forum, I might make an exception but in the futureI will not take orders below 50 cells.

Below are the cells I currently have availabie, ready for shipping.

Panasonic NCR 18650BD
Gray Wrapper with black print)
marked: NCR18650BD - Li-ion MH12210 - Warning: Battery may explode if mistreated. Do not disassemble or dispose of in fire. Do not charge except specified charging condition. Do not heat above 212F or short circuit. Do not crush or modify. Made in china.
Current Stock: 1500+ (more on the way)
Price: 100x - $214.99

image_hanxpy.jpg

image_jslrkg.jpg

image_qvebrc.jpg

image_mwrioi.jpg

image_ejlaah.jpgimage_kgzzgj.jpgimage_nymvem.jpg

Panasonic Sanyo NCR18650GA
Red wrapper, laser etched identifier)
marked:"Sanyo CH -NCR18650GA"
cell identifier islaser etched into the wrapper, very faint and hard to see, but it is there
Current Stock:2000+ (more on the way)
Price: 100x - $349.99

image_rwiipo.jpg

image_kvrghm.jpg

LG M26 / M26S ( same cell, simply a different color wrapper)
M26: Purple wrapper, black print
marked: "LGEBM261865"
M26S: Dark gray wrapper, black print
marked: "LGEBM261865"
Current Stock: 500+
Price: 100x - $129.99

image_yqxysy.jpg

image_rnhqgn.jpg

image_ekcguq.jpgimage_erzgrb.jpg

Pricing: The price listed is for US buyers only, and includes free priority mail shipping, shipped the same business day I receive verified payment (all non-US buyers, additional cost will be based on additional postage costs, contact me for a location basedquote)

Discounted / Bulk Prices:Any order below 250 cells Idont consider bulk and I wont be able to offer any discount on my posted price. Any order above 250 cells, feel free to ask me.

Shipping: All orders include FREE Priority Mail shipping, and will be shipped out the same day I receive verified payment.

Payment Methods: I can accept crypto(preferred), square invoice payments,stripe, venmo, google pay, apple pay, or zelle transfers, along with most other payment methods approved on this forum. I may request verification depending on your history on the forum. I will NOTconsider your history on any other marketplace, so don't ask please. If you dont have successful trade history on this site, payment verification will be required.

sidenote:to any admins/mods, or other long time members with at least 2succesful previous trades and been a member here for 6 months andcondidered "trusted" on THIS forum, please contact me for a free sample shipment for review. I will ship you 4x each of the 3 above listed cells (12 total cells), with free priority shipping included, in exchange for your posted feedback / review.

If you don't fit the above criteria but you have 25+ posts and have been a member for at least 3 months, I will shipthefirst 10 or 15 people to contact me 1x the 3 above listed cells (3 total cells), with free shipping (regular mail), in exchange for your posted feedback / review

Feel free to messageme with any questions

I think we need your business name so we can trust you also :)

Ha! I hate paypal! It has become a necessary evil of selling online but I have had similar problems. Same with ebay.

How much are the cells? If the price is right I'll take a sample.

Where/what are you salvaging from? Are you doing any testing of the cells?

kernsnectar said:
Pricing per cell? Where in California are you, would pick up be possible?

I'm locatedin the general area of San Diego, CA
Pickup is cool, I can meet anywhere near me. The larger the order, the further i'd be willing to drive.

Sorry I didnt list the price. When i submitted the post, I didnt realize it needed admin approval first, but I have updated the post with pricing now.

18650BD: 100X - $214.99
18650GA: 100x - $349.99
M26 / M26S: 100x - $124.99

Prices are subject to change, my post will but updated accordingly if that is the case.
The price listed is for 100 cells, and generally I'll include 1-2 extra at that quantity.

Larger and smaller quantities are also available at similar price structure

Ill update my listing better when i get home

hbpowerwall said:
I think we need your business name so we can trust you also :)

I understand your concern 100% as this is obviously my first post. Kinda sketch but as far as trust, I gotta start somewhere right?

As I mentioned in my OP, if anyone meeting the listed requirements would like a free sample shipment of 12 cells (4 of each)or 3 cells (1 of each) [depending on required criteria] message me your info and theyll be shipped out same business day

In response togpn's post,

If anyone meets the requirements I detailed in the OP to qualify for receiving a completely free sample shipment of cells, please post on this thread simply stating you believe you qualify and would like a sample sent to you. Then proceed to PM me your shipping info and it will be sent using the specified method within 1 business day.

All I ask for in return is a simple review stating that you have received and tested the cells and what the outcome of the tests were. (A simple approve/disapprove is all i'm really looking for but the more detailed your review, the better.

Thanks!

To[size=small][size=medium]gpnregardless of whether or not you approve of the prices specified, please send me a PM with your shipping info and i'll be sure to send a sample out to you ASAP.[/size][/size]

Thanks for the response. I won't waste your postage. A bit out of my price range so even if the cells are good I won't be able to buy any from you. Good luck with your sales.

gpn said:
Thanks for the response. I won't waste your postage. A bit out of my price range so even if the cells are good I won't be able to buy any from you. Good luck with your sales.

Thats completely fine by me.
If you'd like the free cells just PM me your shipping address.
I'm not concerned with whether you plan to order more, im mainly looking for a positive history to build my trust on this forum.

So dont feel as though you're doing me an injustice if you don't intendon placing a futire order with me.
The sample shipment will be mutually beneficial as im mainly looking for your simple review of the cells

Regardless of your previous trade history, you qualify for the 12 free cells, so you might as well take advantage of it. These are very good condition cells, like new.

Hi Binary,
I am also in San Diego. I have been collecting cells for some time but have no trading history here.
Happy to help with your reputation if I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back