Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone from Massachusetts
Hey everyone I'm new to the forum from Massachusetts in the USA. I've been planing to build a power wall of sorts for a while now and it have finally begun working on it. I have been watching a lot of AveRage Joe's and HBPowerwall's videos on YouTube gathering information on exactly how I'd like to set mine up. A little bit about myself, I'm a 23 year old electromechanical engineer and currently work for a small engineering company. I'm looking forward to talking and collaborating with everyone on the forum. Here's a few screen captures from SolidWorks of my current pack design I'm going to do a test fit tomorrow where I can laser cut the Acrylic holders. These packs will be packs of 100 18650 cells. I put provisions in the holders for Longmon mounting and holes for zip ties to hold down the bus bars, I'm sure there will be plenty of tweaking to do before I come up with a final design. Any input is greatly appreciated! 

Wolf and hbpowerwall like this post
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Nice to have another New Englander on board.
I'm just up the road a bit.
Love your acrylic cell holder design.
Looking forward to see your project grow.

Wolf
For Info Google Drive

Great ABB shunt breaker seller River City Industrial
Great prices and superb service.
 [Image: em2566%20(1)__19172.1521541365.jpg?c=2]

Not your average Wolf       
            Cool
Hello from Ashland and Hadley MA where we are building the power pack for our field-mounted sensors using a couple of Tesla model S packs and a small trailer.

Bob W1XYZ