Medical Packs for sale, Now offering shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power 2 Spare

*** UPDATE ***

Power 2 Spare is proud to Announce our Thank you for your service Average Joe 4th of July celebration sales event. For the entire month of July, we are putting our entire lineup of cells and Medical Packs on a DEEP discount! Be sure to enter the Thank you for your Service Average Joe discount code of: Boom! for an additional 7% off at checkout.

We are featuring our Medical Packs that have the NCR18650A cells for an unheard of price with Joes discount of only $99.98!

Please be sure to visit Average Joes youtube page to see the video reviews of all the medical packs we offer and see the testing results he gets!!!

There is no better way to celebrate your independence from your power company than building a DIY Powerwall with Power 2 Spare batteries!

Peter's 7%discount code "DIYPowerwalls" is still active during this sale if you choose tosupport him.

Shipping in controlled amounts only available via the Power 2 Spare online store (www.Power2Spare.net) and to the Lower 48 US only. Working on DHL for international shipping, but damn so many hoops to jump through....Bulk orders I'm sorry have to be pick up only.

Please contact me for Bulk Pricing.

*** Bulk OrdersPick up Only ***

Capacity Testing Video by Average Joe -

image_qjtyom.jpg

image_nfociq.jpg

image_nupocg.jpg

image_lwxlrf.jpg

image_rcluvw.jpg

image_xkxshi.jpg

image_clgblg.jpg

image_sdqmri.jpg

image_iugoht.jpg

image_aoffcm.jpg

image_prefdu.jpg

image_ubzlrm.jpg

Dang I wish you were shipping! Anyone driving fromt Texas to Arizona in the near future?

gpn said:
Dang I wish you were shipping! Anyone driving fromt Texas to Arizona in the near future?

I have shipped these before and they don't do too well during transport. The carriers treat it like a football on superbowl sunday.

Power 2 Spare said:
gpn said:

I have shipped these before and they don't do too well during transport. The carriers treat it like a football on superbowl sunday.

That's when you put on the outside of the box "MEDICAL EQUIPMENT: DO NOT DROP! THIS SIDE UP!" and put other types of warnings. Maybe even "Life saving equipment, handle with care. Sensitive Instrumentation" or something of the like.

Buuuut, they probably wouldn't the labels. Just like UPS dropping packages off at the end of my driveway behind the trash can and claiming it's a "secured area" when it's clearly visible from the road and easily accessed.

Korishan said:
Power2Spare said:
gpn said:

That's when you put on the outside of the box "MEDICAL EQUIPMENT: DO NOT DROP! THIS SIDE UP!" and put other types of warnings. Maybe even "Life saving equipment, handle with care. Sensitive Instrumentation" or something of the like.

Buuuut, they probably wouldn't the labels. Just like UPS dropping packages off at the end of my driveway behind the trash can and claiming it's a "secured area" when it's clearly visible from the road and easily accessed.

Nope...Lithium Ion batteries require special labeling while being shipped. The fine itself for falsely labeling them is something I do not want to mess with.

My supplier just called me and said he has 2 more TONS (4000lbs) ready for me to pick up, of just these type of batteries. So image this picture times 4 or 5!

A fellow DIY'er from the Memphis area will be picking up packs the first week in April. Anyone in this area interested in these packs he will be happy to transport them for you....for a small fee. If you are interested in this please PM me and I will arrange with him.

Hello.
Do you know what kind of medical instrument they come from (usega, brand) ?
Thank you

Are these all snapped up at this point? I'm actually located in Dallas luckily so just wanted to check.

OhmGrown said:
Are these all snapped up at this point? I'm actually located in Dallas luckily so just wanted to check.

I get this coming in all the time, just had a pick up today, but I have plenty. Shoot me a PM and we can talk!

Terry

My brother drive to Dallas to grab 100 lbs of medical packs. All went well. We got several spare packs and a few LG sample packs for future evaluation.

So far, the Panasonic cells test around 1800-1900 mAh, but the sample size is relatively small.

We plan to get more batteries the next time we are back in Texas.

Thanks, Terry.
Jurgen in Memphis, TN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back