External charge without solar

mr2i

Hi

I have seen all the 200 videos on youtube by hbpowerwall last week.

That reminded me of my 2005 effort to make my own house independend of external power.
I got the world patent, I got the public, scientic acknowledgment, but all companies "in the world" "saving" energy: "Not invented here".

Since HBPowerwall is bursting with energy, I will explain my invention, and he can use it as he wish or not.

It IS controversed, but anywone I have shown it to, does not have any explenation.
All links is shown below.

My first proof of theory:

Sorry, in norwegian. I did not beleive that all Norwegians are idiots so I did not thought of needing to do an english version.
Allt tests is done in 11V, 0.5F.

All tests is done by pulsing the motor by a 1000uF capacitor.

So: Where does the extra energy come from done in tests 3 and 4? Same parts, same switches. Same energy when starting.

So.. I made a generator windings in no-cogging settings motor and genarator, making a 1.2 Ah 12V battery to charge while running the motor.

But you know what they say:
You can't show that!! Let's call it an energy saving invention.
http://www.patentsencyclopedia.com/app/20120126739

Inventor: Dag Antonsen, my name.
It is spent $2 MILL on my invention, done by idiots that thinks of their own salaries before the company...
Technical investment 200.000 USD, salary: 1.8 USD MILLIONS per year.

Anyone that wishes to try to use my invention to charge their powerwall during the non-sun days, you are all permitted to use my invention.

Public accknowledments (in Norwegian: use google translate to give an indication of content)
https://www.ostlendingen.no/solor/n...pa-strombombe-som-virker/s/2-2.2757-1.6708201
"On a powerproduction bomb - that works".
"Professor Toftevaag ved?SINTEF Energisystemer var en av fem professorer som overvar demonstrasjonen ved SINTEF."
In english:
The professor Toftevaag at SINTEF Energy systems was one of five professors that attendes at the demonstration at SINTEF.

I am too "old" to continue.. I don't care anymore.
Do what you want, but publish it.. I really want to see houses not using any grid power...

I actually rejected any powerbills after the publication of ostlendingen.no, the biggest paper in these parts of Norway.
The answer on telephone from the power company: "How much do you want to pay?"

I will be assisting any questions from persons wanting to supply power to their powerwalls by my system.

Thanks.

Dag Antonsen,
Norway

Hej
Intressant! :)

I do not have time to read it through now but will do that before I say what or what not :)

Il get back later this weekend about it.

Thanks, daromer.

I see you're in Sweden. Then you know about Compare. Sadly the investigator from Compare died 1 week after our demonstration at Compare , so the contact actually disappeared because of no relations.
They wanted my invention to serve Volvo's main server hall with 3000 servers in Stockholm, SE.
3000 servers with 8 fans in each made a huge difference in power consumption and the less need of coolance.
http://www.compare.se/nyhet/compare-maklar-svensk-norska-affarskontakter

But with most inventions, there's a problem: "Not invented here".

And this forum actually prooves it.

Batteries is OK. But if anything else than grid, solar (even wind) or generator charges it..
No interest.
Thats actually interesting. No news, no inventions, no progress. "Use what we have". Do NOT test anything NEW...
But that is OK.

New things is frightening, and not worth spending time on.
But "my" company has until today spent 2 MILL USD as I was told yesterday..

So it is just a waste of money...

Best regards,
Dag Antonsen

How can you say there is no interest. There were two people who said they were interested. I'm interested as well; I'm interested in any kind of alternative power, especially if it makes us self-sufficient.
However, I have no idea what you're working on really because I don't understand the language, and the technical jargon is lost to me. If your video was in english, I would of watched it and followed along with it. Unless Google has voice translate for videos, this will always be a barrier for people like me who learn more through audio and visual application.

mr2i said:
Thanks, daromer.

I see you're in Sweden. Then you know about Compare. Sadly the investigator from Compare died 1 week after our demonstration at Compare , so the contact actually disappeared because of no relations.
They wanted my invention to serve Volvo's main server hall with 3000 servers in Stockholm, SE.
3000 servers with 8 fans in each made a huge difference in power consumption and the less need of coolance.

But with most inventions, there's a problem: "Not invented here".

And this forum actually prooves it.

Batteries is OK. But if anything else than grid, solar (even wind) or generator charges it..
No interest.
Thats actually interesting. No news, no inventions, no progress. "Use what we have". Do NOT test anything NEW...
But that is OK.

New things is frightening, and not worth spending time on.
But "my" company has until today spent 2 MILL USD as I was told yesterday..

So it is just a waste of money...

Best regards,
Dag Antonsen

Hi Dag,

I responded to you a couple of days ago but my post was deleted because it contained external references (your original post)

Anyway .... I think your invention looks extremely interesting with potential application in our diy battery field.

I am having trouble understanding it all - just haven't been able to put the time in - but hope to soon.

You have put in an enormous amount of work and it certainly deserves more attention than it is getting so far.

Good luck with it, I hope you get more interest from the smart techies on here.

I'm sure to have questions for you later.

Cheers,

Dave

Thanks for the replies.

Sorry to be negative, but 12 years of "I don't care, DUCK off" have an impact.
A professor of NTNU (the high end education in Norway) even said he would be procecute me because making him fail in theory...

The video does actually not need any translation.
I start in test 1 and 2 with 1F at 11V.
I use a 1000uF capacitor as a pulse capacitor.
Then you KNOW the energy stored at start. And you KNOW the energy pulsed.
The test 3 and 4 uses the SAME components, NO what so ever added energy...

The solution is very controverse because of the explenation.
What if you could use the energy you have twice?

If you have a very big car stereo with several thousands of Watts, you have BIG capacitors to power the amplifiers. You will need to charge them manually at the installation.
In that case you have a big resistor to avoid killing the power supply. The ONLY need of the resistor is to reduce current. It does NOT consume energy. It is like a funnel of energy.
I use that "resistor" to pulse half the period of an AC. That is the half cycle of an AC in any AC motor.
Next I use the charged capacitor to discharge the next cycle.

Therefore; half cycle from source, next cycle from the capacitor. If putting an oscilloscope on the motor, you will see a perfect sinus compared to any DC to AC converter that pulses a DC 34.000 times a second to make a fake AC.

The clue is to calculate the speed of motor giving the time between each magnet in motor.. then you have the size of the capacitor at 83% that is the "full charge".

image_panjtr.jpg

image_vgkhgk.jpg

The developer have +40 years experiences of electronics and made the speakersystem of Euro music contest in 1994 powering 30.000 Watts.

image_ixljkf.jpg

image_gsuudo.jpg

image_eiczuk.jpg

This motor is 36kg. And it runs at 400 RPM at 0,2Watts.

From the test of 220V 50.000 Watts

image_vdbuyx.jpg

This is the circuit: Bm is the motor that is pulsed.

image_hcwwxy.jpg

Development of the 36kg motor

image_umludj.jpg

Image from the patent showing "the best motor" of Torin-Sifan in UK spending millions of EUROs in development compared to when my invention is added...

image_uohxyj.jpg

So.. I know it works. I have fought several hundreds of people that want to "save the planet", countries that want to be "greener" (including the hypocrates in Norway) that only sees the possibiltiy to make more money of the "discusting pollutionists".

"My" company Ateltech AS in Norway have now the founder of Cisco as CEO.. The inventor of network.
But you know.. money first.. they don't care of the results..

I am a "pirate" of my own invention because I do NOT accept idiots that have their own salary as a priority before results.
This is also the reason why I would help anyone with the spirit and energy to make their own power supplier..

Use your X-kW solar and Li-Ion to run your own power plant!

From the brake-bench test of Torin-Sifan in UK (best they had)

image_qrswjd.jpg

And for those reading this far; Just for fun and to my amusement...:
I'm almost annoying like Sheldon Cooper in The Big Bang Theory.. even said by my mother..
I said to the MENSA employees: Couldn't you do better??

And THAT is a complete new story.. :)

Hi dag,

thanks for the additional background info.

I think that the problem for me is that I can't see how your 'invention' can have a practical applicatiion in my area of interest.

it seems that you have a brilliant method to increase the efficiency of electric motors, but for me, I'm too stupid to see how it could possibly be of use in my application.

We can't create additional energy from nothing, the best we can do is have an efficient solar and charging system to store that given, fixed amount of incoming solar energy into a lithium battery array. There are no motors or inductive "things" involved that could be made more efficient by you process. Maybe I'm not looking at this the wrong way?

Maybe there are others here that can contribute more.

I wish you good luck in your endeavors.

Cheers,

dave

mr2iThanks for the replies.

Sorry to be negative, but 12 years of "I don't care, DUCK off" have an impact.
A professor of NTNU (the high end education in Norway) even said he would be procecute me because making him fail in theory...

The video does actually not need any translation.
I start in test 1 and 2 with 1F at 11V.
I use a 1000uF capacitor as a pulse capacitor.
Then you KNOW the energy stored at start. And you KNOW the energy pulsed.
The test 3 and 4 uses the SAME components, NO what so ever added energy...

The solution is very controverse because of the explenation.
What if you could use the energy you have twice?

If you have a very big car stereo with several thousands of Watts, you have BIG capacitors to power the amplifiers. You will need to charge them manually at the installation.
In that case you have a big resistor to avoid killing the power supply. The ONLY need of the resistor is to reduce current. It does NOT consume energy. It is like a funnel of energy.
I use that "resistor" to pulse half the period of an AC. That is the half cycle of an AC in any AC motor.
Next I use the charged capacitor to discharge the next cycle.

Therefore; half cycle from source, next cycle from the capacitor. If putting an oscilloscope on the motor, you will see a perfect sinus compared to any DC to AC converter that pulses a DC 34.000 times a second to make a fake AC.

The clue is to calculate the speed of motor giving the time between each magnet in motor.. then you have the size of the capacitor at 83% that is the "full charge".

image_panjtr.jpg

image_vgkhgk.jpg

The developer have +40 years experiences of electronics and made the speakersystem of Euro music contest in 1994 powering 30.000 Watts.

image_ixljkf.jpg

image_gsuudo.jpg

image_eiczuk.jpg

This motor is 36kg. And it runs at 400 RPM at 0,2Watts.

From the test of 220V 50.000 Watts

image_vdbuyx.jpg

This is the circuit: Bm is the motor that is pulsed.

image_hcwwxy.jpg

Development of the 36kg motor

image_umludj.jpg

Image from the patent showing "the best motor" of Torin-Sifan in UK spending millions of EUROs in development compared to when my invention is added...

image_uohxyj.jpg

So.. I know it works. I have fought several hundreds of people that want to "save the planet", countries that want to be "greener" (including the hypocrates in Norway) that only sees the possibiltiy to make more money of the "discusting pollutionists".

"My" company Ateltech AS in Norway have now the founder of Cisco as CEO.. The inventor of network.
But you know.. money first.. they don't care of the results..

I am a "pirate" of my own invention because I do NOT accept idiots that have their own salary as a priority before results.
This is also the reason why I would help anyone with the spirit and energy to make their own power supplier..

Use your X-kW solar and Li-Ion to run your own power plant!

From the brake-bench test of Torin-Sifan in UK (best they had)

image_qrswjd.jpg

And for those reading this far; Just for fun and to my amusement...:
I'm almost annoying like Sheldon Cooper in The Big Bang Theory.. even said by my mother..
I said to the MENSA employees: Couldn't you do better??

And THAT is a complete new story.. :)

Great info and a VERY interesting read. I cant say I fully understand but I think I get the concept. It almost seems too easy.

Back