Help Testing Cells?

Subrs01

Hey guys. I am also new to this and I want to learn more about building similar setups. Right now I am just collecting batteries.
Some background:
I first got interested in building a small power bank to charge cell phones and stuff like that. I quickly got more interest on building a power wall and found HBpowerwall. hence why I am here. Now, I first thought that by just charging each battery and then keeping the voltage close to each other was all that was needed. so I bought a Nitecore intellicharger new i2. This is just charging batteries. But now I see that I need to do more testing of the discharge and charge capabilities of each cell and sorting it out that way. What I have not been able to find here is a thread that will explain in detail how to test cells. I know that Opus is the go to charge/tester. I wanted to know if there is a setup that I can build to test cells (Since I already bought the other charger). I have an arduino, with some basic programming skills, and some basic resistors and electronics that I was thinking of just building one if it is safe. Is there a thread that already explains this?

Back