Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
humor
@ Generic...ROFL

Oke woman jokes are incoming:
There is in every woman something good: but you must put it in yourself....
Generic likes this post
Soldier: "Sir we're surrounded!"
Sergeant: "Good. That means we can shoot in every direction."
Airman Jones was assigned to the induction center, where he advised new recruits about their government benefits, especially their GI insurance.
It wasn't long before Captain Smith noticed that Airman Jones was having a staggeringly high success-rate, selling insurance to nearly 100% of the recruits he advised.
Rather than ask about this, the Captain stood in the back of the room and listened to Jones' sales pitch.
Jones explained the basics of the GI Insurance to the new recruits, and then said:
"If you have GI Insurance and go into battle and are killed, the government has to pay $200,000 to your beneficiaries.
If you don't have GI insurance, and you go into battle and get killed, the government only has to pay a maximum of $6000.
Now," he concluded, "which group do you think they are going to send into battle first?"
Bubba and OffGridInTheCity like this post
(02-15-2020, 11:06 AM)100kwh-hunter Wrote: Airman Jones was assigned to the induction center, where he advised new recruits about their government benefits, especially their GI insurance.
It wasn't long before Captain Smith noticed that Airman Jones was having a staggeringly high success-rate, selling insurance to nearly 100% of the recruits he advised.
Rather than ask about this, the Captain stood in the back of the room and listened to Jones' sales pitch.
Jones explained the basics of the GI Insurance to the new recruits, and then said:
"If you have GI Insurance and go into battle and are killed, the government has to pay $200,000 to your beneficiaries.
If you don't have GI insurance, and you go into battle and get killed, the government only has to pay a maximum of $6000.
Now," he concluded, "which group do you think they are going to send into battle first?"
When I was young and 'dumb' I joined the US Army, you walk everywhere and the fallback standing order is "Close with and destroy the enemy"
Later in life I joined a National Guard (US military) Transportation Company as a 5-ton semi-truck driver,  you drive everywhere (with cases of beer in the back) and the fallback standing order is "Avoid the enemy so your supplies don't get captured".
I can totally relate to the humor above Smile
100kwh-hunter likes this post
I dont regret one second at the marines.
One of the best stories:
We were at the shooting camp in Harskamp ask (for sniper training) in the Netherlands.
There was a bar across the road, that had a "hidden" compartment under the bar table.
We were drinking beer, and after every sip we put the beer back under the bar.
On the bar we had a coca cola drink.....
One day it was getting late: 11.45pm, the sergeant was checking on us, if we were all right and not drinking any alcohol.
No we said.(pretty drunk)
He said: ok so everything is alright than?
We said yes, he went back and we thought really that we had him, so we took another one....
No need to say what happened the next morning at freaking FOUR AM.....sheeeeeet a 24 hour march in full pack....
And no time to get the feminine hygiene stuff for under your backpack straps....
Good old times.

Something like this:
OffGridInTheCity likes this post
OffGridInTheCity likes this post
Not exactly humor but this thing is hilariously ingenious - I would never have thought of doing a solar panel train behind an ebike.   This is 3 x 100w panels that produced 200w while the bike was only using 100w to go 8 miles...  so he was able to ride indefinitely.   

Amazing....    https://youtu.be/7EyRqQhuwio
Stefanseiner and 100kwh-hunter like this post
Love it, thinking out of the box
A blond woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer, who was also a blonde.
The blonde cop asked to see the blonde drivers license.
She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated.
What does it like like? She finally asked.
The policewoman replied: It is square and it has your picture on it....
The driver finally found a squire mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman.
Here it is, she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back, saying:
OK, you can go, i didn't realize you were a cop........

Cheers