Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Limiter inverter with RS485 load setting
There may be schrodingers cat in one of the units, whereby the problem on exists when your not looking at it.

Ah, forgot about the "random" errors.... I filter those out before sending the command to the inverter units. From the meter they are not that frequent but the returned valus from the inverters are corrupted relatively frequent.

Yes, the meter just halfs the output value.

For winter the power level reduction is what I do. If you don't have the energy to offset all the load all of the time then only offset the load at the maximum efficiency. This also means turning off at night if the load is below say 80W because the efficiency starts to drop again.

Also in the code try and avoid the units switching on and off at a marginal load level (i.e. switch on at say 120W and then off at say 70W). This is more relevant for winter time with less available energy.

What CT are you using to get a JSON response ???
If you can't quantify how much they cost, it's a deal, I'll buy 5 of them for 3 lumps of rocking horse ......

Messages In This Thread
RE: Limiter inverter with RS485 load setting - by completelycharged - 06-25-2020, 01:12 PM