Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1. try a new wall in germany
Hallo an alle Lithium-Enthusiasten. Nach einem halben Jahr lesen und 50 reparierte Werkzeugbatterien und diverse selbstgebaute kleine Powerbanken. Jetzt möchte ich eine etwas größere Powerbank ausprobieren.

Der Plan besteht aus einem ...

1. EASUN MPPT Solar Wechselrichter 3000W 24V 220V 60A MPPT   Klick 

2. 3x 300 Watt Monokristallines Modul

3. 150x 18650 ~ 2.000 mA muss noch wesentlich erweitert werden.  Big Grin

4. 2A Aktiver Equalizer Hochstrom Bluetooth Anzeige APP 2 S 24 S BMS  Klick

Ich bin offen für Vorschläge oder Verbesserungsvorschläge und hoffe, dass Sie mich auch informieren.
WuggyBuggy likes this post
Looks good. The link for the inverter dont work. 

Do you need 1 or 3 phase?

Thank you for your response. I inserted the link again. it should work now. It is the same inverter as the MSXE 3024
English only with postings in the forum, please. If you wish, you can post both English and your native language, but English must be used as this forum is used worldwide.
Ibiza and 100kwh-hunter like this post
Proceed with caution. Knowledge is Power! Literally! Cool 
Knowledge is Power; Absolute Knowledge is Absolutely Shocking!
Certified 18650 Cell Reclamation Technician

Please come join in general chit-chat and randomness at Discord Chat (channels: general, 3d-printing, linux&coding, 18650, humor, ...)
(this chat is not directly affiliated with SecondLifeStorage; VALID email req'd)
Hello, after a long absence. I was privately employed and could only take care of the wall. But here is an update. The inverter runs so far very well, the bms itself but I have plenty of problems with the ant-bms software for my phone. that can be started but then the bms does not find. I tried all 3 different software versions that I found on the internet. the vbms software works and the bms can be programmed. I use a Galaxy S6. Does anyone have any idea why this might be?

The first test run with a 7sp20 went very well

Sorry, not on a shelf in my closet. However, the cabinet is big enough to hold 7 shelves. I would like to have another question ... could I expand with the big packs with a small one at a time or does the next pack have to be 60p again? I still have enough cells to complement the 60p packs with 20 other cells in parallel.
Can a BMS process more than one parallel string?
Have a nice day.
May I remind you:
(07-14-2019, 04:26 PM)Korishan Wrote: English only with postings in the forum, please. If you wish, you can post both English and your native language, but English must be used as this forum is used worldwide.

Please come join in general chit-chat and randomness at Discord Chat (channels: general, 3d-printing, linux&coding, 18650, humor, ...)
(this chat is not directly affiliated with SecondLifeStorage; VALID email req'd)
aaargg it's my chrome extension ... i wrote it in english but the extension converts it over and over again. a little moment I will fix it
Korishan likes this post
(10-15-2019, 12:00 PM)7h0r Wrote: aaargg it's my chrome extension ... i wrote it in english but the extension converts it over and over again. a little moment I will fix it

LOL ok Tongue