Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyrc MC 3000
I use the MC3000 I'm really happy with it. I leave a laptop connected and adjust the specific program accordingly.
The software could use some more improvements, but it works really well.

I bought it for around €84,- at NKON.

By using the program it goes a lot faster then adjusting the parameters by hand. Not that I'm lazy .... But I try to be as efficient as possible Wink
(07-20-2020, 09:02 AM)Bigfoot48 Wrote: ............By using the program it goes a lot faster then adjusting the parameters by hand. Not that I'm lazy .... But I try to be as efficient as possible Wink.........

I have used  the PC interface a lot also and I do like it and it does work very well as you say.
I personally programed all 30 program slots to the most common cells that I wanted to test with manufactures standards. Program [01] is the default for my 1000mA C/D/C. 
My excel sheet has the SKYRC program set up for these specific cells. So all I do is enter the cell part number and if I have a program set up for that cell it will tell me which program to run for that cell. I also try to be as efficient as I can.  Big Grin
Wolf
For Info Google Drive

Great ABB shunt breaker seller River City Industrial
Great prices and superb service.
 [Image: em2566%20(1)__19172.1521541365.jpg?c=2]

Not your average Wolf       
            Cool
Note that most MC3000 power users are using DEX (DataExplorer) - which is much more powerful and featureful than the SkyRC software (and it works with many chargers).  You can find much discussion in this long CPF thread (where some of the development of the MC3000 occurred). For example, here is an animated gif showing how to backup and restore your programs.
(07-20-2020, 11:55 AM)Wolf Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 09:02 AM)Bigfoot48 Wrote: ............By using the program it goes a lot faster then adjusting the parameters by hand. Not that I'm lazy .... But I try to be as efficient as possible Wink.........

I have used  the PC interface a lot also and I do like it and it does work very well as you say.
I personally programed all 30 program slots to the most common cells that I wanted to test with manufactures standards. Program [01] is the default for my 1000mA C/D/C. 
My excel sheet has the SKYRC program set up for these specific cells. So all I do is enter the cell part number and if I have a program set up for that cell it will tell me which program to run for that cell. I also try to be as efficient as I can.  Big Grin
Wolf

Wauw, that is a really good idea and a very impressive sheet! Smile
One day I will get as far as you Wink

(07-20-2020, 05:38 PM)gauss163 Wrote: Note that most MC3000 power users are using DEX (DataExplorer) - which is much more powerful and featureful than the SkyRC software (and it works with many chargers).  You can find much discussion in this long CPF thread (where some of the development of the MC3000 occurred). For example, here is an animated gif showing how to backup and restore your programs.

That is really neat! I was already searching for on the internet but used the wrong search criteria ...
I will dive into the links you posted.

I was already wondering, the interface is accessible by bluetooth and USB.  Not that I'm lazy, but try to be as efficient as possible.  Big Grin
Thank you, when I buy a new charger it must be supported by DataExplorer or I dont want it  Shy