Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] How to design a batt pack
How to build a 100ah batt. Pack with 18650 cells of 2600mAh? How many in series connection and how many in parallel that can last 24/7 with a load of 1000watts. Thanks
Ramos1970 likes this post
(07-26-2019, 04:57 PM)Shedrib14 Wrote: How to build a 100ah batt. Pack with 18650 cells of 2600mAh? How many in series connection and how many in parallel that can last 24/7 with a load of 1000watts. Thanks

Could you clarify "24/7" ...  sounds like you mean an ongoing system (rather than 1 time emergency event).   And what are you thinking in terms of charging ...  e.g. how many panels or what do you plan?  or what do you have in mind.
I recommend first reading the FAQ as the answers to your question is posted there.
Proceed with caution. Knowledge is Power! Literally! Cool 
Knowledge is Power; Absolute Knowledge is Absolutely Shocking!
Certified 18650 Cell Reclamation Technician

Please come join in general chit-chat and randomness at Discord Chat (channels: general, 3d-printing, linux&coding, 18650, humor, ...)
(this chat is not directly affiliated with SecondLifeStorage; VALID email req'd)
I dont even know where to find that FAQ. I am new here. What i need to know is how to build a 100Ah batt. Pack 12volts of 18650 cells 2600mAh?
FAQ is on the main page. Again, it answers the basic questions.
Proceed with caution. Knowledge is Power! Literally! Cool 
Knowledge is Power; Absolute Knowledge is Absolutely Shocking!
Certified 18650 Cell Reclamation Technician

Please come join in general chit-chat and randomness at Discord Chat (channels: general, 3d-printing, linux&coding, 18650, humor, ...)
(this chat is not directly affiliated with SecondLifeStorage; VALID email req'd)