Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Community Cell Count!
Suuuure. Publicity Stunt!! Tongue
Proceed with caution. Knowledge is Power! Literally! Cool 
Knowledge is Power; Absolute Knowledge is Absolutely Shocking!
Certified 18650 Cell Reclamation Technician

Please come join in general chit-chat and randomness at Discord Chat (channels: general, 3d-printing, linux&coding, 18650, humor, ...)
(this chat is not directly affiliated with SecondLifeStorage; VALID email req'd)
Your 1577 posts, 68 Threads will be all for nothing if you keep up with this insensitive rubbish.... 

Just replace Britney with Snippy and you'll begin to understand my pain...

..... its possible....
Save 10% at Battery Hookup with code 'Powerwalls' Just enter it in checkout www.batteryhookup.com
ROFL!!!!!    3:03   "LEAVE SNIPPY ALONE!!!"    

[Image: rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png]
Proceed with caution. Knowledge is Power! Literally! Cool 
Knowledge is Power; Absolute Knowledge is Absolutely Shocking!
Certified 18650 Cell Reclamation Technician

Please come join in general chit-chat and randomness at Discord Chat (channels: general, 3d-printing, linux&coding, 18650, humor, ...)
(this chat is not directly affiliated with SecondLifeStorage; VALID email req'd)
There was a point i was going to voice over it.... then decided the time could be spent with snippy...
Korishan likes this post
Save 10% at Battery Hookup with code 'Powerwalls' Just enter it in checkout www.batteryhookup.com
(05-24-2017, 05:09 PM)mike Wrote: I added a country dropdown box, as requested by a few people. Rather than dump a list of 250+ countries in there, 95% of which will never be used, I'm just going to populate it with countries as needed. If your country is missing from the list, please simply reply to this thread and let me know. I'll get them added as required Smile

Can you add Japan? Thanks!
I'll post my numbers once these packs are built. Just takes so much time to test them all.
hbpowerwall likes this post
Chile
Chile/Japan both added, should be all caught up.
Slovenia would be nice Smile
(12-13-2017, 01:10 PM)uploader18 Wrote: Slovenia would be nice Smile

Done Smile