RttPowerWall

rettore

My name is Samuel I am Brazilian from Santa Catarina

My project is complete, it takes a 7s recycled lithium bank with 144 amps initially.

Swipower 3000 Watt Inverter, MPPT Controller SUN21 - CCS-M4024.

Soon more news here

image_rusbwc.jpg

image_oxtuku.jpg

image_qidaoo.jpg

image_sxtqij.jpg

image_iidayv.jpg

image_yaqwpz.jpg

image_tbjzoo.jpg

image_yaehut.jpg

image_ssggqk.jpg

image_okxgcp.jpg

image_oemoxr.jpg

image_hzfsej.jpg

image_nttxnc.jpg

image_yqljmy.jpg

image_qqbfyn.jpg

image_sjwlvj.jpg

image_pepuhb.jpg

Nice, and with plenty of space for battery expansion.
You've designed this for max 25kWh? I hope the case is really really well secured to the wall. It'll get quite heavy.

It looks like the battery case is well sealed, sitting outside in the sun. Have you measured how warm it gets inside the battery case? Heat is one of the killers of LiIon cells. You might want to put up some sort of shade. Or even add a thermostat controlled ventilation, if it should get hot inside.

ajw22 said:
Nice, and with plenty of space for battery expansion.
You've designed this for max 25kWh? I hope the case is really really well secured to the wall. It'll get quite heavy.

It looks like the battery case is well sealed, sitting outside in the sun. Have you measured how warm it gets inside the battery case? Heat is one of the killers of LiIon cells. You might want to put up some sort of shade. Or even add a thermostat controlled ventilation, if it should get hot inside.

hello friend, she catches the sun around 1 hour in the morning only, but if it heats up I will add ventilation the project is still starting so much can change, thanks for your considerations will not be ignored tks

Good morning,

this is the working prototype of my inverter output monitoring application, and the utility input to my system, below is a graph in watts of near real time consumption (1 minute delay).
System developed with Raspberry, androi-studio integrating with google cloud (firestore and firebase), and Sonoff pow R2 with active mqtt (tasmota firmware).

A little more will be showing the tensions of each of the S

image_awgljy.jpg

The inverter is operating very well, it can be used constantly at 3000w that it works well ... it has a peak of 6900watts ... very happy with the choice

Back