Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batrium din rail and connectors
For efficiency sake ...can someone please tell me the of Din Rail that Batrium is using for the Expansion board mount.  Is it Type O, C or G.  Also, what is the style I should look for for those plug in connectors for Batrium products ....  I just received an Expansion board and I do not know if it is their custom but I received none of those plug in connectors for the Expansion board.  Thanks,  Richard
35x7.5mm rail fits - all types - I'm fairly sure all of the expansion boards we've purchased have come with the plugs, perhaps they mistakenly forgotten to include them.
Thanks Sean ....I don't know. LOL I don't want to ruffle any feathers but no I did not get any connectors at all with the expansion board. So who is the mfgr or the name of taht type of connector so I can get a couple. And thank you again for your kind offer on that expansion board previously.
OK ....I found the connectors ...they are by TE connectivity.
Scratch that ....looking closing at the TE connectivity I am not sure if they are a direct fit.  If anyone knows the direct fit for the Batrium plug connectors please give me that ...I would like to get these ordered asap.
Edit - 3.5 pitch screw plug terminals

These appear to be Alibaba's Pheonix Contact clones, the following is on the housing, which will enable you to identify the as fitted or a better quality Pheonix Contact original.

KEFA KF2EDG
KA(B)
If you havent got the connectors you should contact Batrium... They should ship them directly if thats the case.
The Ultimate DIY Solar and build place
YouTube / Forum system setup / My webpage  Diy Tech & Repairs

Current: 10kW Mpp Hybrid | 4kW PIP4048 | 2x PCM60x | 83kWh LiFePo4 | 10kWh 14s 18650 |  66*260W Poly
Upcoming: 14S 18650~30kWh | Automatic trip breakers, and alot more
I definitely did not get the connectors ....but waiting at least another week to get them from Australia is something I would like to avoid.  But I also do not want to go to the expense of buying connectors that do not work.  Looking at all the connectors I could find last night indicates that they certainly can be different.
Then contact Batrium so they can tell you what connectors it is. Thats what I would do...
The Ultimate DIY Solar and build place
YouTube / Forum system setup / My webpage  Diy Tech & Repairs

Current: 10kW Mpp Hybrid | 4kW PIP4048 | 2x PCM60x | 83kWh LiFePo4 | 10kWh 14s 18650 |  66*260W Poly
Upcoming: 14S 18650~30kWh | Automatic trip breakers, and alot more
I will contact Batrium of course ...but once again it is the weekend ...and for that matter I had another question I sent on Friday ....mid day their time that I have not received an answer yet.  I just thought someone might know so I could order some and have them shipped out first thing Friday morning.  If anyone does ....please reply otherwise I will just have to wait on Batrium's response and try to get them ordered ASAP.