Oceansun Li-Ion batteries

viajero

Hello Battery Masters!

I have been handled A BUNCH of (what it looks like to be) discharged littleLi-Ion battery packs, and I would like to know if there is a way to bring them back to life.

The packs come with 2 cells in paralell , with (what it looks to be) a protection circuit board. Is there an intelligent charger I can use , similar to the OPUS BT-C3100 I use to refresh the good old 18650 cells ? I also have an IMAX charger but it doesn't have a 1s2P mode.

Does anyone recognize this type ofbatteries ? The brand is "Oceansun" which seems to be a chinese brand, but I haven't been able to get in touch with them.
My goal is to try to find as much information I can about these cells to see if there is a way to recycle them.

They operate at 3.7 v, and in the lamp datasheet they are supposed to be 2200mAh

I have attached some pictures

Thank you !!
Fabian

image_oluxet.jpg

image_cktjya.jpg

image_ikseau.jpg

image_ynsfen.jpg

Seems they are 60350A LiPo batteries. I've measured the voltage before the ciruit board, and it is around 2.4 volts.
Voltage measured at the circuit board is 0, so I guess the board is protecting the light somehow.

Question remains: How can I bring them back to life ? Is there an intelligent charge for these batteries ?

Thank you,
Fabian

They are 603450 size prismatic cells rated at 1150mAh.

There is no 1S2P mode. You can just test the 2P pack and divide the capacity by 2 or separate cells and test one by one

use your imax in 1s li-ion mode.
it wont care in the least that the pack is 2p.

Sorry, i thought that was a common word.
Euh: is more like that you are hesitating to say something. In doubt as you can say also.
The opposite would be something like: deuh: that is obvious.

But they are showing some rust?
Where they in contact with water?

Best, and sorry again.

viajero said:
use yourimaxin 1s li-ion mode.

test as a single 3.7v cell.
btw i often test pairs and triples from laptop packs like that.
just stick the end cell in my holder.
nice for transplanting a group into something like a worklight conversion.
it wont care in the least that the pack is 2p.

But there isn't a 1S mode in the IMAX charger .. is it ?

Back