Hello from South Africa

hschlech

Hi there,

After stumbling onto the HBPowerwall channel in the beginning of July 2019, I just knew I had to have my own powerwall. After spending almost a week trying to source some batteries while binge-watching the HBPowerwall videos, I paid through my nose for the 1st 20 (to see what's its all about), paid a bit less for the next 200 and then hit the jackpot on 1400 Dell/HP/Toshiba/Acer batteries at e-waste pricing.

Just finished my 32/20battery charging station buthit a bit of aroad block on some'hot'red Sanyo cells.

Seem to be making progress otherwise..

Regards

image_twhzur.jpg

Yea most of us follow that same procedure Pay out the nose then figure out the cheaper ways of doing things. Well Done and Welcome

jdeadman said:
Yea most of us follow that same procedure Pay out the nose then figure out the cheaper ways of doing things. Well Done and Welcome
Thank you jdeadman, I have a lot of questions, but not sure how to formulate the questions yet...

No worries. Ask away Even if we don;t quite understand we will make an effort to clarify. Generally we are all layed back people (with a few exceptions lol) and are willing to help

kungfubadge said:
Hi Hschlech

where about in South Africa are you, I am in Joburg would be great to chat
I'm in Randburg...which part of Jo'burg are you?

What a great looking setup! Welcome to the forum

Back