Nissan Leaf Modules - wanted NSW Australia

slimf

I need three (3) or more Nissan Leaf modules - Im located in NSW Australia.

Gen 1 modules are fine as its what I have.

Bump. I need 3 or 10 or 17 leaf gen 1 modules - australia

Battery hookup have modules around 50 USD plus delivery which is fairly reasonable 25 USD a cell

Bentley said:
Battery hookup have modules around 50 USD plus delivery which is fairly reasonable 25 USD a cell

He's not in the US and shipping to Aus would be super expensive.

Battery hookup are disinterested in dealing with anyone outside of the US. I have shipped modules from China, its fairly straight forward, thou still ends up expensive. I wish battery hookup could find someone local to them thats capable of shipping them.. If the damn Chinese can do it!

Shipping from China is far cheaper than shipping from anywhere else. The government helps subsidy that. I got a price quote to ship a <1lb item from the US to Germany, and it would of been $30 just using USPS. Using any other carrier, forget it.

I agree, they need to have a base in AUS to help you guys out. There's plenty of opportunity over/down there. But, that does incur a lot of extra expenses. Let's hope they can do it.

And good luck on your search for those modules, Slm

So I posted here last night so say we sell Nissan Leaf batteries in Melbourne, Aus and my account was deleted and post removed.
Can a moderator please contact me to tell me what rule I've broken so I can let people know what we sell without breaking rules?

Ok. Not sure what went wrong the 1st time.
Search Nissan Leaf Battery in Melbourne, Vic on Ebay and Gumtree and we have them advertised in various forms. Full packs, 48V packs and individual modules.

Thanks - but 6000+ not including delivery plus break down for about 15kwh just isnt a good deal for me.

The original capacity of 24kwh is long gone in these. My modules test at around 330wh each, making a full pack around 15.8 kwh and this assumes no dead modules.

Hi Slim

Our pack price is the cheapest we know of in Australia and we are the only place we know of that will ship them around the country.
We believe our pack price is cheaper than you will pay if you buy from the USA and ship here by yourself.

We'd love to sell them at $4k but can't. It just costs too much to get them here.

I wish the market here had heaps of electric cars to harvest from as much as you do. :(
Happy to send you 3 cells or 3 packs and if our prices are above what you're looking for, we hope you find it elsewhere.

I already purchased a pack from Lithium Power. :)

still way to expensive for what they are.. if I started my journey again I’d go
New Lifepo4

Still looking for these - I have 147 modules and want to expand. Interested in either multiples of 7 or complete packs (sub 2k in price)

Hi There was 8 for sale on Ebay in OZ a few weeks ago for $380 have been there on and off for a while.
Sorry cant be more help.

A man in Brisbane.

Back