Complete solar power wall set up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconButtie

Hi, I'm selling my complete solar power wall set up as I have other projects in the pipeline and need some spare cash.
The system is fully working and has been for over a year without any issues.
Specs bellow...

BATTERY PACKS

2 X 14s 30p battery packs made from reclaimed laptop battery'sfor a total cell count of 840. 52v nominal, 58v max. approx 3.1kwh per pack. All cells were fully tested, re-wrapped with new insulators before the packs were built. Each pack has its own BMS.

INVERTER

YueQing brand, 48v input, 240v output, 3000 watts. I have run this upto around 2300 watts and it has never given any issues.

CHARGE CONTROLLER

MPT-7210A Yes, cheap and cheerful from china but as much as a bashing these got on various forums is has not skipped a beat in over a year of continuous use.

SOLAR PANELS

2 X Solvis PV, model SV60-275. 1640mm x 992 x 40mm (Full specs in attached photo) I purchased these new but damaged,the glass had been broken, they were dry stored so had no water damage. I repaired the glass using liquid silicone encapsulantover the whole panel and they too have worked without any issues.

PROTECTION

The system is fully protected on all inputs and outputs by MCBs and all the electronics are housed in heavy duty metal wall mounted cases. External 240v circut can be switched from mains to battery/inverter by means of a 3 way isolator on the outside of the case.

I lost count of the systemsactual cost about half way through the project, the inverter was around 250, the panels were 100. Even if i sold the cells for 30p each thats over 250 before you figure in the wraps, insulators, holders, wiring, MCBs and cases.

I am looking for 700 for the whole set up. Would prefer to sell it all in one lot but may split it into separate components for the right price.
I am open to sensible offers.
Obviously this would be for collection only.
The system is still in place and working and can be seen working prior to purchase.

If you need or want any other info please do ask.

image_vzevjk.jpgimage_kqimdy.jpg

image_csnfyd.jpg

image_sfjaxh.jpg

image_pmujoe.jpg

image_bonige.jpg

image_tsiobs.jpg

BaconButtie said:
Hi, I'm selling my complete solar power wall set up as I have other projects in the pipeline and need some spare cash.
Specs bellow...
-snip0

If you want to try to ship to in Kansas (USA), all put the panels. Icould give it a go. Here just the inverter is that price. :(

jasonhc73 said:
BaconButtie said:
Specs bellow...
-snip0

If you want to try to ship to in Kansas (USA), all put the panels. Icould give it a go. Here just the inverter is that price. :(

You don't want to import solar panels into the US, there is a nasty tariff if you do so. The only way around it is if those modules aren't made in China.

Edit: after looking at the pics the panels are made in the EU, nevermind my message above, tariff doesn't apply.

hello im located in cornwall need some of this still available?

Jonisingt35r said:
hello im located in cornwall need some of this still available?
still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back