Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victron 150/35, Outback
Can it produce a charge of 64v?
Can I use an iPad to setup-adjust the victrons settings?
I only use either the 150/100  or 250/100 - both have a maximum charge voltage of 64v, and are fully configurable via an Andriod/IoS app. 

Unless you are building a small system I'm unsure why you'd pick a charger such as the 35, which has a relatively low output.
My array atm is 66v 30amp.. to charge a 60v (nominal) battery I have to rewire panels to 99v 20amps, so yeah might be a relatively small setup to some ppl.. would u think all the victrons supply the 64v?
(09-18-2019, 02:53 PM)Doin it Wrote: My array atm is 66v 30amp.. to charge a 60v (nominal) battery I have to  rewire panels to 99v 20amps, so yeah might be a relatively small setup to some ppl.. would u think all the victrons supply the 64v?

No, not all Victron chargers will charge to 64v.
There’s this victron simulator thing that u can test to see how to set it up.. ppl said on there that the voltages can be set as high as 65 I think.. But it’s just some kind of simulator.
Sean how how many amps do u charge your batteries with?
The system that I post most images of, which has both AC and DC coupled charging, occasionally sees in excess of 175A of charge current, and regularly over 150A.
camthecam likes this post
There’s what one individual said about the demo (simulator mode as I called it)..
In the other pics for absorption voltage it says 57,6v (adjustable),, Is it saying that the absorption voltage can be adjusted by 6v from the default 57v?
Anyone know? I downloaded the demo app that lets u select- configure- change any of victrons products settings.. it allowed the absorption to be set as high as 69.56v for the 150/35 and 150/45. I wonder how accurate the demo is to the voltages the actual product will produce
Just email Victron. They are super helpful. They usually respond within a business day. I have contacted them several times and every time I would recommend their support. I have a few small victron mppt, a small 1200va inverter and some other misc parts. Really like their stuff. I'm actually planning to buy the 150/35 to charge a small 48v (15s) system I'm putting together for the garage.