Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] E bike packs untested
I test “ dead or malfunctioned “ e bike battery packs for local companies and report results to them and keep cells . I have more than I can handle at the moment and need shelf space so am selling 6 derby cycle 36 volt  battery packs  . Can ship but only out of country shipping is to Canada . Asking 25$ a peice . All are not tested some rhe battery test button works some done all are being sold as for parts . I’ve had good results with the same packs in the past usually getting cells around 2800-3000 mah

Located near San Francisco
Loving this adventure into electrical,welding ,solar. Instead of my being glued to social media I’ve finally used the internet to teach myself things I never thought I’d learn 

Medically retired from army 2 years now . Been testing cells since day one
Please add some pictures and do not publicly post phone numbers or email addresses.
I'd be interested! Photos or more specs would be much appreciated but I'd also be happy to make the drive up sometime too. Let us know.
Failed to update post. Closing.
Proceed with caution. Knowledge is Power! Literally! Cool 
Knowledge is Power; Absolute Knowledge is Absolutely Shocking!
Certified 18650 Cell Reclamation Technician

Please come join in general chit-chat and randomness at Discord Chat (channels: general, 3d-printing, linux&coding, 18650, humor, ...)
(this chat is not directly affiliated with SecondLifeStorage; VALID email req'd)