325 Charged but untested Panasonic NCR18650

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droid126

I have 325 Panasonic NCR18650s from medical packs I bought from Battery Hook up. I separated all of the heaters and dead cells already. The 325, were all able to be charged without heating. I've tested a handful and found them to be 2300-2600mah. Looking for $300 for the lot. In Palm Beach County FL. Pickup only.

image_gyzdhk.jpg

image_hathwd.jpg

image_xawpwn.jpg

image_aazhdi.jpg

image_nnoied.jpg

You can have the heaters too if you want them. They are the cells in the tote.

image_biczpx.jpg

https://photos.app.goo.gl/j1UJ8ZXtBe3gUDjK8

Post photo's here, not on another site.

Korishan said:
Post photo's here, not on another site.

I have updated to include inline photos, FYI there is no facility to include them when creating a new post. Had there been I would have.

Droid126 said:
FYI there is no facility to include them when creating a new post. Had there been I would have.

There is. It's directly under the text enter field. It says "Drop files here to upload" and to the left of it says "Upload Images: Drag and drop images you want to upload here"

Korishan said:
Droid126 said:
FYI there is no facility to include them when creating a new post. Had there been I would have.

There is. It's directly under the text enter field. It says "Drop files here to upload" and to the left of it says "Upload Images: Drag and drop images you want to upload here"

There does not appear to be any such option from my side, see image below.

image_vqesek.jpg

Ohhh, you are using the "Mobile" site. At the bottom there is a link to "Switch to Full Mode" and that'll give you all the options. Didn't realize you were on mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back