XiaoxiangBMS software

Page isn't loadable.

I get:
Your request produced an error.
[newNullResponse]

Perhaps just screen shot it if the page won't load.

Well I bought the upgrade for the app. Its freaking awesome. So much better than the chinese vesion!

Sigh I bought an Android device months ago just to use this stupid BMS now there is an iOS version?

Its not from the manufacturer. Its a third party. But it is much better designed. Actually makes me like it. All the info is on one page. It does little things like convert the temp from c to f.

I figured that... I downloaded and tested it today... looks decent and its about time someone came up with something for iOS.

I bought the upgrade so now I can name the BMS. That is super handy. I've got 3 of them! I've been happy with how well it works so far! Time will tell!

Ill probably just buy it as well only a matter of time. Ive spent $6 on way more useless things haha.

Reactions: gpn
Can you pos some screenshots guys? I only have the Xiaoxiang version on my android and yes that does what it should do but a little bit better interface and english translation would be nice!

Here you go. iPad screen shots.

image_zffdec.jpg

image_bbcuxu.jpg

image_dxwaej.jpg

image_dsdjxs.jpg

image_koleex.jpg

image_ahvmih.jpg

That looks VERY nice indeed!! Wow! Now the question is, since I don't have Apple stuff, is there an android equivalent? I have the original app but it looks ridiculous with the speed and expected range of the powerwall in front. But with that said, I'm happy with the JBD BMS.

If you find an android equivalent let us know! I stumbled across it on my iphone. I've always been an android guy and just switched. Thought I'd take a look at the app store and see if there was something and boom! sweet app!

I have both the IPhone and Android apps.

Only using the IPhone app though so much better than the Android version.

Back