What capacity tester buy?

Iker138

Hello again! Fist, i dont speak so goos in english.

I am testing my 18650s with tp4056,imaxb6 and some zb306 discharge modules. I want to buy another tester like the opus for example but i dont knowif it is worth it. Its a good option? Did you recomend me another??

Thanks to all again !

I only use Opus.

You should stick to 1 testing method only. DONT mix them since they will give you mixed results based on many factors. So either you stick with zb306 or you go opus.

I like opus because
* Its all in one. Charge, discharge/test, charge and your done
* It does 1A discharge. the others dont.

I have 10 of them so i can do 80 cells per day and its more than enough. I can never process that many anyways in the other chain.

i have the liitokala lii500, its nicley priced and does it all

Iker138 said:
I want to buy another tester like the opus for example but i dont knowif it is worth it. Its a good option? Did you recomend me another??

Thanks to all again !

I have 3 Zanflare, 3 LiitoKala, 3 Opus, 5 ZB2L3 , 4ZHIYU ZB206, 4 Foxnovo, 1 SkyRC MC3000.
Out of all of them the Foxnovos and the SkyRC are the most consistent and accurate.
The Foxnovo is easy to use has 2 modes.Charge (at .5A and 1A) and Capacity check (at .5A and 1A).
Personally if I had to do it all over I would just buy all Foxnovos and a YR1035 IRtester.

Wolf

daromer said:
I only use Opus.

You should stick to 1 testing method only. DONT mix them since they will give you mixed results based on many factors. So either you stick with zb306 or you go opus.

I like opus because
* Its all in one. Charge, discharge/test, charge and your done
* It does 1A discharge. the others dont.

I have 10 of them so i can do 80 cells per day and its more than enough. I can never process that many anyways in the other chain.

I do the same.
I have 2 Opuses currently so I can test 8 18650 cells at a time or 6 26650 cells at a time (4/tester won't fit due to lack of space between cells, as it is for most chargers out there).

Back