Hello from Belize

Islandmike

Hi I live on a very small island about 12 miles off the coast of Belize we are completely offgrid using solar and lead acid batteries hope to upgrade to a llithium soon.

Its high on my wish list to go over there for the coral.....internet makes the world small, but to take a airplane tomorrow...
Welcom,

Islandmike said:
Nice coral however when the dolphins wake you up at 5:30 am because they are slapping their tails to herd the fish it can be a pain.

What I would give to be woken at 5:30 in the morning to the sound of dolphins herding fish.

Take a look at my profile pic...you think i would mind?
It is not even the biggest.
Besides i am generally waking up at 4, weekend at 4.30 max 5

@chuckup,
Get some dogs, i mean "dogs": Deens, German, italiano, bullmastiff, boxer, Bullenbeisser, old english mastiff, argentino, molosser or such...
Not sheep or shepherds or whatsoever show dog, but dogs...rottweiler is a border thinginy, doberman is no dog.
I think you get my drift.
One draw back, there weight and karakter, minimum 100 pounds/50 kilo's mind of there own and clever, good hunting dogs btw, boxer: pure bread is one of the smallest...bitch 40 kilo stud 50 kilo.

Forget telly and go to bed early
What about news..they wish you a good evening when they start than they explain for 15 minutes to half an hour its not a good evening.....
Commercias, product you can not afford or want....
Movie..i rent what we like, do we have a telly...no, we have hobbies and dogs plus a beamer/dvd and internet
Life can be so simple.
Go for it...go to bed early, give a kiss to the boss of the house, and go to bed early, enjoy the upcoming sun the morning, the dew, the silence on the road, ect......no i challenge you, i dare you.
Rent a piece of land if you don't have a big garden, grow your own veggies...look what is in your cooler, grow that to start with.
Smoker...grow your own tobacco....like wine....grow some grapes, grapes in the air tobacco on the ground....
Like olive....plant a tree
ect ect ect

Geesh - sounds horrible, need a how swap for a month or three lol welcome to the community

Back