Hi from South Australia

mouse

Hi Everyone

I thought id introduce myself as I seem to be quickly falling into the DIY power wall market. I was lucky enough to be offered 4 large bins full of dead power tool batteries after speaking to a friend that was needing to recycle these. I'm roughly guessing about 4000 cells as I have extracted 300 cells over the weekend and haven't even hit 1/4 of the first bin of batteries. If anyone has any tips on how to extract these cells easily from power tool batteries id love some ideas. I am still ordering all my battery cycling and charging equipment and will be building a testing bench over the next few weeks.

image_nyhavf.jpg

image_yhoqul.jpg

Dam that's an awesome score - looks like you're going to have a very good start to your build - THOSE 30Q's !!!

Thanks, It looks like a lot will be the 30Qs from Milwaukee and AEG batteries. im also getting a few larger cells from the Milwaukee 8ah and 12 ah batteries. still don't know what im going to do with these cells as ill only get around 100 of these I think

image_jlmxcc.jpg

image_jygalk.jpg

image_glrred.jpg

those 21700's are awesome cells - if you're in Brisbane and you need to offload them I'd be happy to help :)

Back