Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] Cells, batrium, holders, ect, EU from the Netherlands
Hi
I bought new Wm4 +14 Longmons,shunt and expansion.
I living in eu, i paid the import tax.
It cost me:
Tax: +190e
Shipping: +80e
Just for info [Image: wink.png].

Best Regards Zvonko
100kwh-hunter likes this post
I'm getting different prices directly with them. Is there anything not adding up? Otherwise I'll be giving this a skip. Not a great deal then.
Too bad, as I genuinely am about to go for a set.
Almost 200 EUROS in difference?!?!?!?!?

I would like to have a link....

..................................................................................................................
The big discharger and the zb's are spoken for....small electronics and stuff thats comes a longe like holders, ect are in negotiation with this person

https://www.batrium.com/collections/dece...n4-longmon

440 euro WITHOUT longmons

550 is a freaking bargen.....incl circuit breakers and 14 longmons, fuck off

New price for the eu including tax and shipping without insurance...
270e + 630e incl 14 longmons and circuit breakers(220e)....i ask 550e

Open for serious offers
(11-26-2019, 09:13 AM)mccabian Wrote: I'm getting different prices directly with them. Is there anything not adding up? Otherwise I'll be giving this a skip. Not a great deal then.
Too bad, as I genuinely am about to go for a set.

Please clarify your statement. Are you planning on buying them from 100kwh-hunter, or from Batrium directly?? 100kwh is offering a lot at a good discount, and the equipment is known to work.
If you are talking about buying directly from Batrium, please retract your comment as it would then be off topic from the OP
Proceed with caution. Knowledge is Power! Literally! Cool 
Knowledge is Power; Absolute Knowledge is Absolutely Shocking!
Certified 18650 Cell Reclamation Technician

Please come join in general chit-chat and randomness at Discord Chat (channels: general, 3d-printing, linux&coding, 18650, humor, ...)
(this chat is not directly affiliated with SecondLifeStorage; VALID email req'd)
I don't mind where I buy from... I'm finding that the price that 100kwh hunter is asking is more expensive than what Batrium themselves are asking for a kit with 14 longmon, no shunt etc.

He is also being fairly rude and seems to not shy away from using profound language, so I clearly won't be buying from him even though I'm also based in the Netherlands.
I was asking nicely, maybe overseeing something. Yet get a response like this.

So never mind, I'm out and pretty disappointed tbh.
(11-27-2019, 08:07 AM)mccabian Wrote: I don't mind where I buy from... I'm finding that the price that 100kwh hunter is asking is more expensive than what Batrium themselves are asking for a kit with 14 longmon, no shunt etc.

He is also being fairly rude and seems to not shy away from using profound language, so I clearly won't be buying from him even though I'm also based in the Netherlands.
I was asking nicely, maybe overseeing something. Yet get a response like this.

So never mind, I'm out and pretty disappointed tbh.
@mccabiuan,

Little off topic but nevertheless relevant.
First off my my are we a little sensitive to profound (sic)  er profane language?
Unless you have virgin eyes or ears I would give 100kw a little break as he has more than likely lost a large part of his income do to the plunder and murder of his prize pets. I have watched him build and try to put together a system to run his pond for his pets.
Then some asshole comes and steals that dream/vision away from him! I would be a little snappy too! Matter of fact I might be right pissed off.
Second  I'm sure 100kw,s price was very fair indeed for the items to be sold.
Very possibly a misunderstanding what items were offered compared to what what was listed.
Third I thought all you Netherlandish people got along. Ill leave it at that.

Wolf
100kwh-hunter likes this post
If 18 X 650 = 2200+mAh then we have power! 
May all your Cells have an IR of 75mΩ or less Smile
Last count as of 8/7/2019
Total Number of Cells Recorded and processed                 6149
Total Cells required for PowIRwall                                   2856
Total Cells ≥2200mAh, ≥80%, ≥35mΩ, ≤75mΩ, ≥4.12V   2760
For Info Google Drive
Not your average Wolf       
            Cool
@Wolf,
Thanks, you pretty sum it up like always...
1st, What wrong language? that i did not reply on his offer on the dutch marketplace? 250 euros...for all
I would like to know what wrong language, here in the open.
Second: My price is: 550e that is for a wm4 incl 14 longmons incl circuit breakers...., their price is 630e plus the circuit breakers: 287e, then you have to pay the tax 190e and shipment 80e.(thanks Zvonko000)
Sums it up as a total:1180e total. and i am offering it for half the price..550e

Aus dollar is very low now, i would suggest buy directly from them, and stop wasting my time.
Wolfs number three: We Dutch live in a country where there are people not so "neighbourly" as in other countries, sorry for this.

Indeed it was/is a dream, but not a income, and it was a fantastic dream, swimming with the fishes.
I can show you videos where they did not want to have food but attention(feeding by hand), but oke the alarm clock went off like every morning.

If i am not mistaking and i am sure i am not mistaken(prove me otherwise, please), i was not even snappy to forum members.
Probably he has something against marines with a full working live/succes in own company.

@Korishan, even if he is going to buy directly from Batrium, he will not get it this cheap..

@macbain, give me a proper working link to that price you are quoting.

With best regards.
Zvonko000 and solarsteve like this post
This post is closet, everything is sold, the buyers that are in contact with me dont have to worry, the potential other buyers I will contact if one of the first skips a product. So closed it is...thanks all