Hello from STRAYA

cyndernight

sup all

tinkerer from NSW straya here,

where do i begin?

i got a kek load of 18650s, and i want to make a powerwall...

what battery boards do i use?

what BMS do i use?

i got a lot of ground to cover in not very long so, where would be the best place to get battery holders / boards, and some kind of BMS to make it all work <3

thanks!

Hey! From Melbourne. I got likolittas chargers from banggood. Cell holders from ebay. I got a balancer from AliExpress. Victron multiplus second hand from ebay(local) built enclosure from old pallets, electrical parts from ebay (dc breaker, rcd for output) and cable from skips. Check this site out for stax of info. Daromer and hbpowerwall have great youtubes. Hb has a purchase portal for lots of bits. While you are doing batts (which takes friggen ages) you can source all the other shit. Good luck. Finding batts is the hardest bit for the rest of us!

camthecam said:
Hey! From Melbourne. I got likolittas chargers from banggood. Cell holders from ebay. I got a balancer from AliExpress. Victron multiplus second hand from ebay(local) built enclosure from old pallets, electrical parts from ebay (dc breaker, rcd for output) and cable from skips. Check this site out for stax of info. Daromer and hbpowerwall have great youtubes. Hb has a purchase portal for lots of bits. While you are doing batts (which takes friggen ages) you can source all the other shit. Good luck. Finding batts is the hardest bit for the rest of us!

oh dude i got the batterys down already :p almost 4800 Cells, before i do capacity and life testing

now i need the rest :p

got any links to the bits you used and liked? kinda wanna use what people know work rather then hunting for and buying the wrong thing...

kinda short on funds so the less i waste on mistakes the better!

cheers for your help!

Cynder <3

Back