Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the UK
Been a long time follower hanging out in your livestreams, and following your YouTube channel. I've finally decided to sign up and be apart of the community ?. Various youtubers like yourself and Jehu have taught me a lot over the years I've been following you. I've built myself some portable power banks (some as big as 2kwh) and would really like to start logging my projects on youtube.

In the near future, I hope to start assembling my own larger il-ion packs for my own use, and maybe even sell them for cheaper, less powerful e-bikes.

Cheers

Garry
Hey, Garry welcome to the community!!
RayLectric likes this post
Save 10% at Battery Hookup with code 'Powerwalls' Just enter it in checkout www.batteryhookup.com
(11-20-2019, 10:25 AM)RayLectric Wrote: Been a long time follower hanging out in your livestreams, and following your YouTube channel. I've finally decided to sign up and be apart of the community ?. Various youtubers like yourself and Jehu have taught me crossword solver sip calculator epfo a lot over the years I've been following you. I've built myself some portable power banks (some as big as 2kwh) and would really like to start logging my projects on youtube.

In the near future, I hope to start assembling my own larger il-ion packs for my own use, and maybe even sell them for cheaper, less powerful e-bikes.

Cheers

Garry
welcome to the community!!