100x TESTED REFURBISHED 18650 LI-ION CELLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithiumseller

We sell Refurbished and tested18650 cells .
We dismantle laptop battery packs.
About testing process:
1. 18650 cells are carefully dismantled from laptop batteries.
2. 18650 cells are tested with LiitoKala Lii-500 chargers in NOR TEST 1000mA discharge test mode, cells are discharged by 500mA from 4.20v to 2.80v.
3. All 18650 cells that had rust, leaking has been removed.
4. Capacity and internal resistance of the 18650 cells is marked on the cells with printed stickers, cells resistance is metered with Yaorea YR1035+ tester.
5. Self discharging cells are removed.
6. We pack cells into 6.5 mm material thickness plywood boxes.
7. All 100pcs cell blocks contain 100% working cells.
We post all over European Union, and we are located in Estonia and we arein European Union of course.

We have sold over 212000cells

Web store:https://18650lithiumcells.com/
Ebay store:https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/18650lithiumcells
https://www.ebay.de/usr/18650lithiumcells

image_bgjzcm.jpg

image_ftohrj.jpg

image_vfmstp.jpg

image_aquauz.jpg

Those boxes look like an effort to build! It would be good to see you with some builds with all those cells.

hbpowerwall said:
Those boxes look like an effort to build! It would be good to see you with some builds with all those cells.
Those boxes is easy to make I can make hundreds every day, I cut 5 layers at one time. I have already sold all these cells on chargerwall picture. I will make my own powerwall soon.

Having bought over 1000 cells from these guy's over a 9 month period, I thought I would give an overview of my results.
I'm in UK and have no affiliation with these guys....just a satisfied customer.
If it wasn't for the fact that I have a policy of testing all cells that I get, I could build very balanced packs from the figures they write on each cell.
All cells are from new, old stock packs and as such are new cells.
I know they say that age desegregates cells but the findings I'm getting show at or above manufactured capacity.
from 7yr old cells so that's good enough for my powerwall use, where they will be treated a lot gentler than there first intended use.

Like most people here in UK I struggled to find used laptop packs....most pc repair shops and recycling centre's don't want to help.
I've bought packs on e-bay, being selective in the purchases, but you still have to pay2to3 each for 6 cell packs and by
the time you weed out the dud cells the cost is nearing these recovered ones....and before you all jump down my throat, saying I shouldn't be
paying anything for packs !! Good luck with that one in the UK.

To recap.....if you want consistent, as advertised cells from a family run business, who are quick to reply to e-mails and sort out
any little problems that arise, you won't be disappointed.

Again , just to clarify....I dont have any affiliation to these guys.

Happy pack building.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back