Hello

osirisx69

Long time lurker 1st time posting. I am considering creating a PW from scratch. I already have the panels installed and just need guidance on how to create the wall.

Welcome! If you are willing, please share the PV array size and your goals and I'm sure you'll get some great comments :)

OffGridInTheCity said:
Welcome! If you are willing, please share the PV array size and your goals and I'm sure you'll get some great comments :)

I believe I have a 3.520 KW DC (STC) Photovoltaicsystem. I am looking into storingthe extra electricityfrommy system.

osirisx69 said:
OffGridInTheCity said:
I believe I have a 3.520 KW DC (STC) Photovoltaicsystem. I am looking into storingthe extra electricityfrommy system.
Sounds like 12 x 295w panels? Are the panels hooked to a grid-tie inverter or a charge controller or ?

Welcome

OffGridInTheCity said:
osirisx69 said:
OffGridInTheCity said:
Sounds like 12 x 295w panels? Are the panels hooked to a grid-tie inverter or a charge controller or ?
It is a Solar city lease. I am sorry I don't know more.

Back