Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Nissan e-NV200 / Leaf 14kw Powerwall 14s4p
Can you make a schematic diagram of the wiring. I think that'll help to figure out what you're doing wrong.
We are fully operational. The VRM portal issue was due to a corrupt configuration file which Victron support was able to fix remotely.
I have rewired my Victron so that the AC-In is now connected to the mains and not AC-OUT1 which it states in the manual. I do not have a critical load configuration in my system for now.
With regards the Batrium side of things, I am currently using ESS and not DVCC and it seems to be working as per the batrium specifications.

pau1phi11ips Wrote:Can you make a schematic diagram of the wiring. I think that'll help to figure out what you're doing wrong.
I will get a schematic diagram drawn up soon and posted here
Battery Capacity: 14kwh  = 28x 2011 Nissan eNV200/Leaf Gen1 Modules (14s4p) with Victron Multiplus II GX 48/3000 AC Coupled Inverter
Solar Capacity: 3.18kwh = 12x REC 265PE BLK Solar Panels with SolarEdge SE4000 Inverter
That looks really good. Have you done a capacity test to see what you are getting out of the used leaf batteries?
Will
Hi. The best forum.
BigDav likes this post
w0ss Wrote:That looks really good. Have you done a capacity test to see what you are getting out of the used leaf batteries?
Will
I haven't done a capacity test as I do not have the equipment to test. Any recommendations that should work with leaf batteries (that wont break the bank)?
Battery Capacity: 14kwh  = 28x 2011 Nissan eNV200/Leaf Gen1 Modules (14s4p) with Victron Multiplus II GX 48/3000 AC Coupled Inverter
Solar Capacity: 3.18kwh = 12x REC 265PE BLK Solar Panels with SolarEdge SE4000 Inverter
Fantastic! 
Im working on a Nissan Leaf system using the same Multiplus GX. Using 2 leaf modules in parallel so smaller than your system. Any chance you can share your VE Config file? 

Regards,
Mike
nzmikec Wrote:Fantastic! 
Im working on a Nissan Leaf system using the same Multiplus GX. Using 2 leaf modules in parallel so smaller than your system. Any chance you can share your VE Config file? 

Regards,
Mike
Please see attached as requested
nzmikec likes this post

Attached Files
.zip   0281ff00f170_inst_ttyS3_Interfaces_Mk2_Tunnel.zip (Size: 1.99 KB / Downloads: 17)