Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! North California battery guy
Photo 
Hi; My name is Matt (aka the Dragon). I started messing with solar & electric scooters in 2014 as a hobby.

I turned the hobby into a business in early 2018 and am now doing Off Grid Solar Systems in North California!

I've collected an assortment of batteries (lithium K2 Energy, 18650 NEW and used from laptop cells - 26650 from electric bus slabs)
Basically was a shopaholic and bought all the accessories; learned some, stored the rest as one man only has so much time!

My current house bank is attached below:
- DragonOffGrid.com - Off Grid Solar & Battery Backup in North California
- SharingSociety.org - Building a New Resource Based Economy & Barter System

HOUSE BATTERY:
10kWh 24V LiFePO4 bank with 24x Panels Hybrid Grid Tie & Battery Backup Auto-Transfer
Welcome and Nice setup
******Hi My name is Jason and I have SOCD (Solar Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)*******
Current Powerwall - 1400 Cells 7s200p (modular 40p packs) ~ 12kWh of storage     4x 315W Canadian Solar Panels

Working on the next 7s40p packs     ~2.5kWh

Waiting on 2000 Cells of unused Sony vt4 (2000mah 30A) ~ 15kWh      hehehehehe  More Power
(01-02-2020, 06:18 AM)jdeadman Wrote: Welcome and Nice setup

Thanks; and curious; How do I change the capacity attribute in my profile? I looked everywhere...could not find how to edit
- DragonOffGrid.com - Off Grid Solar & Battery Backup in North California
- SharingSociety.org - Building a New Resource Based Economy & Barter System

HOUSE BATTERY:
10kWh 24V LiFePO4 bank with 24x Panels Hybrid Grid Tie & Battery Backup Auto-Transfer
(01-02-2020, 06:49 AM)DragonOffGrid Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 06:18 AM)jdeadman Wrote: Welcome and Nice setup

Thanks; and curious; How do I change the capacity attribute in my profile? I looked everywhere...could not find how to edit

At the top there is a link to projects.   You can add your powerwall to there and if you make a Thread on it it can be linked to.   Here you can specify how much Capacity you have
******Hi My name is Jason and I have SOCD (Solar Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)*******
Current Powerwall - 1400 Cells 7s200p (modular 40p packs) ~ 12kWh of storage     4x 315W Canadian Solar Panels

Working on the next 7s40p packs     ~2.5kWh

Waiting on 2000 Cells of unused Sony vt4 (2000mah 30A) ~ 15kWh      hehehehehe  More Power