Hello!

banzi

How do,

I found this forum googling about capacity testing used 18650's after a read i wanted to join :cool:
I'm in a lucky position where my old boss owns a pc shop and so far i've had 15 laptop batterys from him free of charge, so far i've made a 3s3p pack with a 10A BMS, i used this to power some amateur radio equipment for around two and a half hours with a current draw upto 7A.

Now i'm building a 3s12p pack for my 100w radio for portable field communications.

my capacity testing equipment is very humble, just a ZB2L3 board with some large resistors mounted on a old cpu cooler, for charging i employ some cheapo tp4056's most cells have been around 1900mah, i've had some good LG cells with 2600mah.

I will be sure to post more pictures of my equipment and my battery packs as i go :)

Have fun Banzi.

There are quite a few hamradio guys on the forum.
Enjoy the built and collection of 18650s.

73s
ON7RU

How do,

I found this forum googling about capacity testing used 18650's after a read i wanted to join :cool:
I'm in a lucky position where my old boss owns a pc shop and so far i've had 15 laptop batterys from him free of charge, so far i've made a 3s3p pack with a 10A BMS, i used this to power some amateur radio equipment for around two and a half hours with a current draw upto 7A.

Now i'm building a 3s12p pack for my 100w radio for portable field communications.

my capacity testing equipment is very humble, just a ZB2L3 board with some large resistors mounted on a old cpu cooler, for charging i employ some cheapo tp4056's most cells have been around 1900mah, i've had some good LG cells with 2600mah.

I will be sure to post more pictures of my equipment and my battery packs as i go :)
[/quote]

Back