Victron Multiplus II GX 48/3000 AC Coupled Inverter

BigDav

Today I received my Victron Multiplus II GX 48/3000 and wanted to share some photosfor anyone who is interested.
I have it connected to 28xNissan Leaf (ENV200)Generation 1 modules connected in 14s4p layout using Batrium Watchmon 4 BMS with Leafmon's
Enjoy

image_bxyzys.jpgimage_mcicxb.jpg

image_orlxih.jpg

image_kiwcvg.jpg

image_icegqe.jpg

image_wpjmlp.jpg

image_glqdnt.jpg

Did you know, that you can extend the victron with eltek powerpack 2 in order to increase charge current by 2000W. Victron controls the eltek via can bus directly...

Its a quite cheap and comfy way...

Ill go same route shortly! Victron multiplus 2 gx seems great!
Regards
Karl

Hi Karl,
any link to an example of such a set-up.
Victron MultiPlusII_GX 3000/35 + Eltek Flatpack2 HS 2000W

goal: in limited sun-hours, to re-charge battery to full??
Carel

Its some time ago, when i found that. Funny though, i can actually find it via google now...

Ill look further and come back!

Carel sorry, i brought you on the wrong path. Eltek can be controlled by batrium, not by victron directly. Some time ago i was considering using batrium but dropped the idea.
A raspberry with can-shield can do the job but not out of the box though...

I will most probably go with more than one victron.

Karl,
being close to Victron, we were not aware of this "hack", so OK, would have been nice for the diy society, and I for sure was interested.

Yes, easy to hook up MPII in parallel or 3-phase, but only one is master, and needs to MPII_GX

Carel

Maybe i chose a fronius for pv and one mpII gx. On top of that 2 or 3 eltek controlled via my homeautomation system when sufficent solar power is available. 2x2kw from eltek and 2,5kw from victron should give a nice charge.
And when the sun is shining my tesla (shortly to be ordered) can be charged with full pv power...

Back