Group buy anbody? 18650s UK, and split between members.

jon218white

hello

After months of detection work think ihave sourced where to get cheep ish mabybulk lithium batteries i think.
Tryed to buy some cellsbut sales person just laughed and fobbed me off, convsation didnt last very long but i did
Kind of get the impression they were bulk sellers think by the tens of tonnes maby not sure yet.

so wondering if anyone wants to do a group buy of cells, and split between members. Pretty sure would have to order like 1 2 3 pluss tonnes worth total then split into smaller batches.

Just putting out feelers if anybody is interested? Not for profit, just to get cheep ish cells and split with anybody interested.

Please be prepaired to buy bulk, i would have thought a pallets worth at least, the guy i spoke to sells buy the tonne (many)

There is also the logistics to think about moving the cells about, would have thought if ten people brought 10 pallets maby these people may be interested,i kinda got the impression they shifted a lot out the UK for recycling.

A long shot i know but you never know, personally i wouldnt mind having a pallet in thegarden for projects and of course a very large power wall.

Cheers.

I could be interested, but would want to see at least pictures of them...ideally a sample...too many people trying to pass off junk cells at the moment.
Where in the UK are you based. North East for me.
Think you will have to jump through a lot of hoops to purchase from them, but PM me with any progress.

Steve

Hi steve

Me too, I don't get that far, but I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem samples or pics, by the sounds of they were big players in recycling, my conversation wasn't long be he did mension bidding. I almost asked for a tonne there and then but let it go.

Butfirst need to get some sensible numbers who are interested,else no point in trying to bid forof these cells.
I'm in Cornwall yes I totally understand, lots of logisticsinvolved let alone money side of itit's not going to be easy what ever is. Just hope there are the numbers Time will tell Maby if there are 10 people what want a pallet or two might get a deal Done.

Cheers jon

Ok, since you started another thread, I'm deleting the one you posted in Marketplace

OK put the idea on face book same as above now 7 people interested now, OK quite a lot now ?

Hi. New here. From another continent too so....probably wouldnt be able to participate with you in this. If I were in the UK then this would've been a golden opportunity.

Just to get a feeler for the pricing and format of cells, if you can PM some info on these guys, maybe they know their counterparts on my side of the universe.

Back