Lightly used Sanyo/Panasonic NCR18650GA 3500mAh(Red) 10A 3.63V 12.70Wh= $1.5 or less

SolarSolutions

Sanyo/Panasonic NCR18650GA 3500mAh (Red) 10A 3.63V 12.70Wh GENUINE CELLS

These cells are in excellent condition, testing at 95% (or higher) of the manufacturers rated capacity.

Please take note, these cells were extracted from brand new battery packs, so they have spot weld marks and sometimes small quantities of leftover nickel from the welds on the positive and negative terminals (see pics). This does not affect the cell's performance in any way, you could spot weld or solder over them or remove very easily.

You are getting brand new quality & capacity, for the price of "used" cells which would normally have noticeably decreased capacity.

Most of our cells still test over their rated capacity, though to be on the safe side, we say 95% or higher.

Besides the spot weld marks, they are otherwise "new" in performance and quality

Rest Assured, Always 100% Authentic, GUARANTEED!

SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL
SAME BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING
PACKED BY A CERTIFIED PACKAGING EXPERT
SHIPPED FROM USA

If you're interested in placing larger bulk orders,
I have a large stock of these cells,
feel free to contact me anytime!

Below are full specifications, fell free to ask questions that weren't covered here:

Official specifications:
Rated capacity: 3300mAh
Minimum capacity: 3350mAh
Typical capacity: 3450mAh
Nominal voltage: 3.6V
Discharge end voltage: 2.5V
Charging current (Std.): 1.675A
Charging voltage: 4.20 +/-0.03V
Charging time (Std): 4.0 hours
Continuous discharge current (Max.): 10A
Internal resistance (AC 1kHz): <38mOhm
Cycle life: 300 cycles to 70%
Weight: <49.5g
Operating temperature: Charge: +10 ~ +45C, Discharge: -20 ~ +60C
Storage conditions: less than 1 month: -20 ~ +50C, less than 3 months: -20 ~ +40C, less than 1 year: -20 ~ +20C (80% capacity left)

Here is an in-depth data sheet about the cell and it's testing and origin.
https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh (Red) UK.html

I am located in the West Coast, shipping rates for USA only are the following:

Prices for cells are not included, but they start at 1.5 a cell. The bigger the order the cheaper they get.

Minimum order: 15 pieces at $1.5 a piece. $5 shipping.
From 15 up to 50 = $6 Shipping
From 50 up to 170 = $12 Shipping
From 170 to 300 = $15 Shipping

Any orders over 300 = Free shipping.

Any out of the country orders would have to be calculated on the spot, so inquire via PM's.

can provide more detailed descriptions or photos if needed. At this moment I have about 2000 cells available, will have more as soon as I sell this batch. Price will either drop or increase depending on demand.

All transactions through paypal only with moneyback guarantee if the quality is subpar.
Can link other threads where people already purchased and left reviews.

No ultrafire scam stuff, these are honest, hardworking 3500mah cells.
image_lqycai.jpg

image_ewikto.jpg

image_zsflwg.jpg

image_ofdvll.jpg

image_ccddri.jpg

image_pqlfca.jpg

image_mwlisk.jpg

image_drqavh.jpg

SolarSolutions said:

These cells are in excellent condition, testing at 95% (or higher) of the manufacturers rated capacity.

Please take note, these cells were extracted from brand new battery packs, so they have spot weld marks and sometimes small quantities of leftover nickel from the welds on the positive and negative terminals (see pics). This does not affect the cell's performance in any way, you could spot weld or solder over them or remove very easily.

You are getting brand new quality & capacity, for the price of "used" cells which would normally have noticeably decreased capacity.

Most of our cells still test over their rated capacity, though to be on the safe side, we say 95% or higher.

Besides the spot weld marks, they are otherwise "new" in performance and quality

Rest Assured, Always 100% Authentic, GUARANTEED!

SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL
SAME BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING
PACKED BY A CERTIFIED PACKAGING EXPERT
SHIPPED FROM USA

If you're interested in placing larger bulk orders,
I have a large stock of these cells,
feel free to contact me anytime!

Below are full specifications, fell free to ask questions that weren't covered here:

Official specifications:
Storage conditions: less than 1 month: -20 ~ +50C, less than 3 months: -20 ~ +40C, less than 1 year: -20 ~ +20C (80% capacity left)

Here is an in-depth data sheet about the cell and it's testing and origin.
https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh (Red) UK.html

I am located in the West Coast, shipping rates for USA only are the following:

Prices for cells are not included, but they start at 1.5 a cell. The bigger the order the cheaper they get.

Minimum order: 15 pieces at $1.5 a piece. $5 shipping.
From 15 up to 50 = $6 Shipping
From 50 up to 170 = $12 Shipping
From 170 to 300 = $15 Shipping

Any orders over 300 = Free shipping.

Any out of the country orders would have to be calculated on the spot, so inquire via PM's.

can provide more detailed descriptions or photos if needed. At this moment I have about 2000 cells available, will have more as soon as I sell this batch. Price will either drop or increase depending on demand.

All transactions through paypal only with moneyback guarantee if the quality is subpar.
Can link other threads where people already purchased and left reviews.

No ultrafire scam stuff, these are honest, hardworking 3500mah cells.
image_lqycai.jpg

image_ewikto.jpg

image_zsflwg.jpg

image_ofdvll.jpg

image_ccddri.jpg

image_pqlfca.jpg

image_mwlisk.jpg

image_drqavh.jpg

The Secondlifestorage Cell Data base says these batteries are 3300 mAH and you say they are 3500 mAH, which is correct?

https://secondlifestorage.com/showthread.php?tid=1702

SolarSolutions said:

Official specifications:

Looks like he mentions they are 3300mAH cells here. Typical capacity is 3450mAh. Perhaps these are good enough cells to have gotten a 3500mAh rating, which is possible.

Korishan said:
Looks like he mentions they are 3300mAH cells here. Typical capacity is 3450mAh. Perhaps these are good enough cells to have gotten a 3500mAh rating, which is possible.

Thanks for the input, I was not super concerned about the small difference, but would like to make sure that the batteries are close to the correct specifications of the numbers for the batteries and the specifications mentioned in the Data base.

Hi everyone!
Apologies for the absence, I was out of the industry for a while but now I'm back!
The batteries are back in stock so let me know if you need any.
Thank you!

Back