Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal Charger cable Shimano BT-E8010 and BT-E8014
Good morning all,

Besides harvesting battery cells and building battery packs I also repair E-Bike battery packs. I work with a multiple bike shops and a couple asked me if I can repair the charge connector on the BT-E8010 and BT-E8014 which is very fragile and break are damaged easily. When approaching Shimano they told me that they do not want people opening the packs. I assume that on this forum there are people who dismantle these packs. When you have connectors good state I would be happy if I can get them from you. I know this is world wide and will be happy to pay for shipment cost etc.

I understand that these are normal not saved when packs are dismantled and as such I do not expect that an immediate reply, however reply with future possibilities would be very welcome. 

Attached is a picture of the connector

Thanks in regards,

Menno van Eijk
Menno
Using multiple 14S40P packs and still adding. Plus two 7S28P pack for load testing.
"Tell me, and will I forget. Show me, and I may remember. Involve me, and I will understand." Confucius 450 BC
To copy this one it would be tricky, but it can be done with combining some lose connectors.
Fill it back up with some component like polymax high tec.