West Europe Battery Hookup Groupbuy Powerwall

Engineer34

Hello from Netherlands
Just registered theforum.I made different projects.Now i wanna pimp my Bakfiets ( Dutch e-cargo bike for kids )
and apowerwallfor solar.

+Who would be interested in group buy from USA to WestEurope for cells.(Netherlands , Belgium , France,Germany )
+My goalis to have alot of cells in NL forless then 180Euro/kWh. It should be even cheaper.

A123 26650 is my mainintention butLIPOpouch cells are also very charming..

[size=small] image_tslaan.jpgimage_zfpcep.jpg[/size]

*If you want to show interest please indicate which city you live , which cells and what quantity you may want.
*If you have an advice please share all good/bad experiences. Thank you.

I have experience in the Logistics so here is myScheduleprediction;
1- Till end Feb toget requests from this forum ( if i need to registerother forums for Germany , France pls advise )
2- Place order at theBeginning of March.
3- Shipment will be in Rotterdam 3 week ofthe March.
4- End of the Marchdelivered/released to the people ( i will check No:4 and update in 2 weeks )

Ps: If there will not be anyreaction/batteries arenot easy to Import into theEU; imay order my cells at theend of FEB.

Just a thought, why dont you post a thread with this on in the DIY battery Facebook page.......that's the Battery Hookup Facebook page .
and the DIY Powerwalls facebook page. mite get some interest there.
cheers Steve

I think all three is the go, get to as many people as possible - many don't Facebook.

@solarsteve@hbpowerwall

[size=small]Thanks for your advices. I would be very happy to share on Facebook groups but i dont have an account.[/size]

1-Is there any gentlemancan share my post at those groups with this forum`s link ?
2-I have a question for BYD 24V Modules from Battery Hookup

[size=small][size=small][size=small]image_xazczb.jpg[/size][/size][/size]

Is there anybody who managed to use those modules as 48Vwith battery inverters ( Hybrids ) of below
with or without communication in Off Grid mode.
a-SolarEdge StoreEdge 48V
b-Goodwe ES Hybrid
c- Solis Hybrid

This Groupbuy is nothappening. I want to give a summary if anybody will else try.

1- I am only approched , contacted by German , Scandinavian and Serbian people.
2- They were more interested in low price/kwh Li-on cells without cycle life/IR/quality concern.
3- BYD modules ( 3.0kwh min capacity ) was interesting if their cost can be Euro350 in Rotterdam.
4- Battery Hookupwas slow but at least responsive.
5- I understood import cost will be a lot lower then Euro180/kwh.

So yesterday i bought LFE cells from Netherlands for my small mobile application.
For me low price/kwh Li-on cells were not inveresting because even NEW 18650 has 400-500 cycle.
Second life Li-on will not be logical for 5 year investment.

My next application will be 10kwh+ Batrium or SBMS of Electrodacus + Off Grid inverter/s.
When the time comes i will try one more time for Groupbuy.
And i will try to support all groupbuys from NL. My company has a big warehouse I may store some
amount of Battery.

Thanks.

Somebody ask me what LifePo4 cells i bought , but his private messages not working.

I bought A123 20Ah pouch cells. They are surplus cells. I will capacity test them for 30 days ,
i can also sell for good offers.

image_mdyhhf.jpg

Please DM me.

For me low price/kwh Li-on cells were not inveresting because even NEW 18650 has 400-500 cycle.

Just a note on this. If you cycle Li-Ion between 90-20% DoD and also (but less important) charge them at lower than 0.5c then they will go thousands of cycles before hitting 80%.

LiFePO4 are the cycle life (and safety) king, no doubt about that. But if you can find very cheap Li-Ion and then set up your BMS to only do that DoD cycle then it can often make more financial sense.

Engineer34 said:
Somebody ask me what LifePo4 cells i bought , but his private messages not working.

I bought A123 20Ah pouch cells. They are surplus cells. I will capacity test them for 30 days ,
i can also sell for good offers.

image_mdyhhf.jpg

Please DM me.

Great, where did you get those?
I am also looking for a LFP source in Europe.

Hi PowerPanda our costumer is Battery distributor in Europe
and i mentioned about my DIY hobby . They gave me some for hobby only. But after a few friend asked me for LFE cells.
Now i mentioned my intention to buy surfplus cells so after September i will have unlimited 65ah LFP cells regularly.

Hi PowerPanda our costumer is Battery distributor in Europe
and i mentioned about my DIY hobby . They gave me some for hobby only. But after a few friend asked me for LFE cells.
Now i mentioned my intention to buy surfplus cells so after September i will have unlimited 65ah LFP cells regularly.

Back